3-2-1 Dip

Options
Some_Watery_Tart
Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
A friend just shared this with me. I think I'm going to make it for the family this weekend. Maybe a football snack? Yum! I have no idea on the nutrition info. I don't even want to know....

3-2-1 Dip

3 blocks of cream cheese
2 cans of spicy rotel
1lb of spicy sausage

Brown Sausage
Mix all together in crock pot
Warm up

Put on chip
Eat chip

(I already told him that we need more than one chip. So, buy a whole bag of chips.)

I'll be following this up with this for dinner: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1046449-tyler-s-tator-tot-casserole?hl=tater+tot+casserole

Replies

• The_GingerBeard_Man
    The_GingerBeard_Man Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    That does sound yummy. Super high in cals and there is a good chance I wouldnt share it with others, but yummy.
  • mkakids
    mkakids Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    I love this dip, but it is very high in cals. You can lighten it by using the reduced cal cream cheese (neufantel?) Mixed 50/50 with light sour cream and add serving the mixture layered with shredded lettuce, chopped seeded tomatoes, beans maybe. Serve with endive or raw veggies to dip. Yum!
  • somerisagirlsname
    somerisagirlsname Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, this dip is AMAZING and super easy. As long as you eat a small portion, and take it somewhere where other people will devour it, you're good.
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Options
    Oh yeah, this dip is AMAZING and super easy. As long as you eat a small portion, and take it somewhere where other people will devour it, you're good.
    Bingo! Or, I might eat 1800 calories of it and call it a day. :drinker:
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Options
    I love this dip, but it is very high in cals. You can lighten it by using the reduced cal cream cheese (neufantel?) Mixed 50/50 with light sour cream and add serving the mixture layered with shredded lettuce, chopped seeded tomatoes, beans maybe. Serve with endive or raw veggies to dip. Yum!
    I have a seven layer bean dip recipe already. I'll try to find it and post it later for those looking for a lower cal alternative. :flowerforyou:
  • 212ackley
    212ackley Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Yep, I've made it quite a few times and it's always a hit! Especially with the big Scoops Corn Chips--definitely not diet friendly, but oh-so-good:drinker:
  • nyboer
    nyboer Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Bump! Don't even care that it's so unhealthy! lol. Must remember for future.