Leslie Sansone's walk dvd's

Options
So I did the 2 mile workout today ( I have the 1, 2, 3, 4 mile) and I felt really good afterwards. That is a sufficient program for a beginner excerciser right? Thanks!

Replies

• jessicajoy87
    Options
    Love Leslie Sansone! Her workouts really build endurance.
  • KaeChelle
    KaeChelle Posts: 576
    Options
    I think so! I enjoy her workouts too.
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    Leslie's Videos are perfect for a newbie, or for someone more advanced. She definitely gives you a full workout. No weather excuses, or reasons to not walk because of time of day, or babysitting issues.:happy:
  • KellyBurton1
    KellyBurton1 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I love her videos as well, the best thing is that its up to you how much effort you want to put into it, for example I jog on the spot and go deeper with the moves and I even use two 5 lb weights when she uses the bands. I perferably like doing the 2 miles workout because they say 30 minutes of cardio is enough and aslo Im doing other excerises later in the day.
  • Sharont213
    Sharont213 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    So I did the 2 mile workout today ( I have the 1, 2, 3, 4 mile) and I felt really good afterwards. That is a sufficient program for a beginner excerciser right? Thanks!

Do you feel like you exercised? if you were able to do the walk without at least feeling like you were challenging yourself a little, you might want to add handweights or walk more purposefully .. if you are a true beginner at exercising, you likely felt like you had just walked 2 miles.. good for you.. either way - adding exercise into your daily routine is a great thing and an excellent start towards a healthier you.
  • Jacole18
    Jacole18 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone for your input. i definently feel the workout by the end of the 2 miles. my body was so sore from yesterdays, but I did another 2 miles today! LOL