Minus 20 *Pics* Hopefully :)

Options
tissyazd
tissyazd Posts: 221 Member
So, I am super proud! I lost 20 pounds!!! Although, I feel better and feel like I look better, I have not had many people say that I looked like I lost weight or anything :( I feel like there is a difference, so I am going to post some pics (hopefully).

395-1.jpg

Cheese-1.jpg

Replies

• tissyazd
    Options
    Well, I got them up, but really off centered. Anyone know how to fix this?

FIXED!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    WOW there is a diffinate difference. CONGRATS and you should be proud of yourself. You look really good
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I can see a difference! Good job!!!!
  • nikki_zav
    nikki_zav Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    You can completely tell across your hips and stomach and some in your face too! Congrats and keep up the great work!!
  • Robin66
    Robin66 Posts: 103
    Options
    I can see the difference, you look beautiful!
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    You have to make the photos smaller to center them. I can see the difference though. Nice work!
  • tissyazd
    Options
    Thanks everyone! That made me feel much better!
  • 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Huge difference - look at your neck! Congrats!
  • KeriD
    KeriD Posts: 324
    Options
    Looking FANTASTIC!!!!!!
  • Mando55
    Mando55 Posts: 140
    Options
    I see a HUGE difference. Congrats!
  • riveraphx
    riveraphx Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    ARMS, STOMACH, FACE...I can definitely tell...keep up the hardwork!!
  • Lisamarie1226
    Lisamarie1226 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Yes! We can definitely tell the difference! You look fantastic...keep up the great work. It is noticable (like everyone said, definitely your tummy --yay!--, face, & arms). And your daughter is too flippin' CUTE! ;-)
  • beautyqueen1979
    beautyqueen1979 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Massive difference - girl you look toned!!! Beautiful :D Keep it up - it may be some people don't know if they should say or not (in case of offending you - yeah, I don't get it either, but it happens) but I swear people will be saying it soon.
  • sparis88
    sparis88 Posts: 30
    Options
    You can completely tell! You go girl!
  • ErinGiam
    ErinGiam Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    oh yes, you can definitely tell..keep up the good work!!! :smile:
  • Voncreepy2
    Voncreepy2 Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh! You look great and I can definitely see a difference. I have the same problem with people "noticing". Maybe it's because you see them often and it's more gradual. Don't lose heart. I can so tell in your entire body but your face and arms and waist have really lost. Keep up the good work!!!!
  • RachSuzanne
    RachSuzanne Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You look great! Fantastic job!
  • Shannonk507
    Shannonk507 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Wow - I can totally see it! I notice a difference across your mid-section, in your arms, and in your face! Also, this child you are holding is different, too -- in the second pic either really happy for you and beyond supportive - or really pissed that nobody else notices! (Hard for me to tell as I was so into your cool wall color and your weight loss). Keep it up!
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    I can totally see a difference all over your doing a fantastic job keep up the great work!!!
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    Great job Tizzy! You're beautiful!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!