Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Deleting Items From Food Diary

arabianhorselover
arabianhorselover Posts: 1,488 Member
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
How do I get more of my foods to show up under "Frequent" so I can delete them> It only brings up a few of them.

Replies

• bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    The only way I know of to get foods to show as frequent is to use them more frequently than others.
  • arabianhorselover
    Crazy. The reason I want to get rid of them is because I'm not eating them. And I don't plan on it.
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    You may already know this, but... you can bring up your personal foods, by going to FOOD / My Foods, and then searching them by name. It claims you can then, view, edit or delete them. Thing is... I don't see how to delete them.

Question-Mark-150x150.jpg
  • tootoop224
    tootoop224 Posts: 281 Member
    How do I get more of my foods to show up under "Frequent" so I can delete them> It only brings up a few of them.
    Not sure I understand what you're trying to do. If they're not showing up, why do you need to make them show up just to delete them? They're already not there.
  • arabianhorselover
    They still show up under "recent" all the time, and I have to search through them to find what I want.
  • arabianhorselover
    It won't even bring them up for me. Says no results found.
    [

e]
    You may already know this, but... you can bring up your personal foods, by going to FOOD / My Foods, and then searching them by name. It claims you can then, view, edit or delete them. Thing is... I don't see how to delete them.

Question-Mark-150x150.jpg
    [/quote]
This discussion has been closed.