Anyone else like mansage?

billsica
billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
You know, after a workout and you are all tense and sore, sometimes you just need a big couple of hands to work the knots out. Lets face it we work out hard, and we deserve it. Anyone else like mansages? No homo just a couple of guys getting the most of a post workout in.. ok, some homo.

Replies

• homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    In for happy endings.
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    In for sage. That stuff smells nice.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    You know, after a workout and you are all tense and sore, sometimes you just need a big couple of hands to work the knots out. Lets face it we work out hard, and we deserve it. Anyone else like mansages? No homo just a couple of guys getting the most of a post workout in.. ok, some homo.

I've got this dude who works on me. My bum hip and leg, so he goes all medieval on it. Elbow drops from the toprope. Heel stomps. Rolling pins. Flying death drops.

He even wears a mask and a leotard.
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member

I've got this dude who works on me. My bum hip and leg, so he goes all medieval on it. Elbow drops from the toprope. Heel stomps. Rolling pins. Flying death drops.

He even wears a mask and a leotard.

sounds cute, does he do home visits :bigsmile:
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    owloq.jpg
  • BattleTaxi
    BattleTaxi Posts: 752 Member
    Where will this event be held? I would like to view/record.