I haven't yet but thinking about it...

Options
OK so I've had a few people my boyfriend included ask me if I am doing before and after pictures or progress pictures and I always so NO and get a why not? to which I just say cause I'm not and usually every one leaves me alone then.

While I work in a restaurant for a living I do on occasion do photography on the side and it is my real passion, I even do my own self portraits to avoid having someone else take my picture, as I am very picky about them. I don't do full length pictures of myself because I honestly do not like how I look(my stomach is really my only complaint most of the time) I also do my face close ups than any other. So looking at the pictures I have my only real possible before was from May 2009 and I didn't start any of this until April 2010 after I had put on some weight during my illness. So I really don't have a before. I had not wanted to do this but as I see more and more pictures I'm thinking maybe I do. But is it to late? I've already lost 22.5 pounds.

Replies

• Kappa124
    Kappa124 Posts: 24
    Options
    I don't think its too late :) But its totally up to you whether or not you feel comfortable with a before picture. Think of it this way. You'll have something to show everyone and keep for yourself as evidence of what all of your hard work has led to! :)
  • tommygirl15
    tommygirl15 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    I get the same question but I honestly just can't stand seeing myself in the 'before' picture, even if it's needed to make the 'after' picture look that much better. I don't think it's too late to get your before picture, especially if you still think you have a lot of weight to lose. You can always get one of you thinner, but your after picture can be of you all toned up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!