Everything has changed! I love this website!

Options
Ok so i have only been a member of this website for like 3 days but i already feel a difference... i thought omg if i count calories i will feel bad because i will over eat or something.. but it helps me see what i can eat.. i always knew that i should watch what i was eating but i never had something calculate everything for me and that helps SOO much...

Also all the support that you get from this website is GREAT... it is nice to know that you are not along in this battle and everyone is here to back each other up! I just wanted to say THANKS!

I have more self esteem and i feel better about myself.. I know that i am going to be able to stick to my plan! It is amazing what the power of SUPPORT can do for a person that isn't feeling great about themselves!

Thanks EVERYONE for just being there!

Replies

• Rachel89
    Rachel89 Posts: 68
    Options
    Ok so i have only been a member of this website for like 3 days but i already feel a difference... i thought omg if i count calories i will feel bad because i will over eat or something.. but it helps me see what i can eat.. i always knew that i should watch what i was eating but i never had something calculate everything for me and that helps SOO much...

Also all the support that you get from this website is GREAT... it is nice to know that you are not along in this battle and everyone is here to back each other up! I just wanted to say THANKS!

I have more self esteem and i feel better about myself.. I know that i am going to be able to stick to my plan! It is amazing what the power of SUPPORT can do for a person that isn't feeling great about themselves!

Thanks EVERYONE for just being there!
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • DETERMINED2Drop
    DETERMINED2Drop Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    That's what we are here for! :smile:
  • bodibykelli
    bodibykelli Posts: 135
    Options
    :heart: What I love most about this site is that I never ate my "workout calories" before I had this calorie counter and WHAT a difference it makes~I used to be starving all of the time!!! Just really wish I could take Banks up on the "no scale" month challenge~I guess that's the next vice I have to quit! :heart:
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Welcome to this site,,,:flowerforyou:

And i know what you mean, about counting the calories, if i knew i could do such thing i would have started a long time ago, i loose weight, i feel fantastic and i dont even feel deprived !!

cheers to good life ! :drinker:
    may
  • Beccilynn
    Beccilynn Posts: 177
    Options
    It will be great ! I have been on here 1 1/2 weeks , and lost 1 # in the first week :tongue: Always love yourself just as you are first .... Best wishes !!