Who cleans their bones?

Options
JcMey3r
JcMey3r Posts: 431 Member
just out of curiosity

Who eats the meat of the bones and who just sit there with a knife and fork and even eat their pizza with it?

Edit: I do munch the meat of the bones.

Replies

• neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    I thought this thread was going to be about the new wave in "cleansing" diets, ones that "cleanse" the bones, not just whatever it is that regular "cleansing" diets are supposed to "cleanse" - glad it wasn't!

re eating meat off the bone... I prefer to pick it up with my hands and eat the meat directly off the bone. You can't get all the bits of meat off with a knife and fork.
  • khadijak17
    khadijak17 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    lol when i first looked at this title i thought u meant literally your own bones! i was like is that possible haha! to answer your question i don't completely clean the bone its too much hassle lol i do use a knife and fork for pizza though but not chicken if that makes sense? :)
  • Red_Scorpio_www
    Options
    When I was a non vegetarian an year and a half ago, i used to chew down everything like a monster..there will be only the little of the hardest bone left :D:D no fork for chicken please!! hehehe
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    I thought this thread was going to be about the new wave in "cleansing" diets, ones that "cleanse" the bones, not just whatever it is that regular "cleansing" diets are supposed to "cleanse" - glad it wasn't!

re eating meat off the bone... I prefer to pick it up with my hands and eat the meat directly off the bone. You can't get all the bits of meat off with a knife and fork.

:laugh: Yeah, me too. And me, too.
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I ate with just my hands for a week. Just because. It was fun!
  • SutapaMukherji
    SutapaMukherji Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I prefer to pick it up with my hands and eat the meat directly off the bone. You can't get all the bits of meat off with a knife and fork.

This
  • zevodactyl
    Options
    I thought this thread was going to be about palaeontology. :indifferent:
  • workout_ninja
    workout_ninja Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I eat with a knife and fork for pretty much everything! I even eat toasties with a knife and fork!