eating work out calories.

Options
I had an unexpected, unintentional thing this morning. I did my 530 am work out running/jogging 45 min. speed was variable and some walking was involved. I burned 339 calories (45% fat) according to my hrm. I ususally have a Muscle milk but the past couple of days decided that i would make a smoothie. using jillians whey powder and juice and frozen fruits. well the calories add up to almost exactly what i burned this morning!!! hahaha. Thats what we are supposesd to do right.:wink::laugh: what a fabulous way to start the day!! have a great weekend everyone,.

Replies

• RachSuzanne
    RachSuzanne Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    First of all: WOW...I could not bring myself to do a 5:30 am workout. I get up at 6:00-6:30, but that's only so I'm awake enough by 8:00 to be nice to my co-workers. So, ROCK ON to you!

Second, I use Biggest Loser Whey Powder are you talking about the same thing or does Jillian Michaels have her own product. What are the calories/fiber/protein counts?
  • blakejohn
    blakejohn Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    no better way to start the day 0530 hitting it, puts your mind right and you can skip the coffee.
  • carilyn39
    carilyn39 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    First of all: WOW...I could not bring myself to do a 5:30 am workout. I get up at 6:00-6:30, but that's only so I'm awake enough by 8:00 to be nice to my co-workers. So, ROCK ON to you!

Second, I use Biggest Loser Whey Powder are you talking about the same thing or does Jillian Michaels have her own product. What are the calories/fiber/protein counts?

Great Value - Olive Oil, 0.33 tbsp 40 0 5 0 0
    Fresh Fruit - Strawberry, 1 cup 92 26 1 2 7
    Jillian Micheals - Whey Protein, 1 scoop 100 7 2 15 3
    V-8 V-Fusion Light - Pomegranate-Blueberry Juice, 8 oz 50 13 0 0 0
    Generic - Chia Seeds - 1 Tb, 1 Tbs 46 5 4 3 4

this is copy and pasted off the food diary. order of numbers calories, carbs, fat, protein, fiber.
  • Kamila02
    Kamila02 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    skip the coffee??? why? why? why? WHY? WHY? Would you say that? Is that EVEN POSSIBLE? Does not compute!

:)
  • byHISstrength
    byHISstrength Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    skip the coffee??? why? why? why? WHY? WHY? Would you say that? Is that EVEN POSSIBLE? Does not compute!

:laugh: That's great!
  • iplayoutside19
    iplayoutside19 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options

I drank coffee once, never, ever again.

What I like about running in the 5am hour is usually I don't wake up till I'm done.