Do you believe in "signs"?

Options
MeIShouldB
MeIShouldB Posts: 578 Member
So I had the craziest chance meeting yesterday. I recently joined a dating site, and this particular guy started messaging me yesterday, he's cute but we hadn't got to talk much yet. Lastnight I was in my apartment in my bedroom and my roommate comes and says she's going to Walmart and asks if I needed to go. I didn't really "need" to go b/c my dad is actually coming to take me grocery shopping this weekend, but I said wait I need some new foundation so I went. We get to walmart, I get my foundation, but they don't have the particular coffee she wanted, so we went to Target. We were standing at the checkout in target, I look up, and just a few yards away from me in a target shirt is the guy who was messaging me. I am amazing at remembering faces. so I knew instantly it was him. I waited for him to catch my eye....and rather than say out loud "I'm the girl from the internet" I said "Check your messages" and my roommate and I walked out of the store. We got to the middle of the parking lot and I here someone yelling "Excuse me ma'am". So we both stopped and turned and it was him standing out in front of the store. He says "I checked my messages." I smiled at him and kept walking to the car. I explained to my roommate how I know this guy and she says "Wow that's crazy that you saw him there, he's cute (INDEED, good thing I was pulled together LOL). So later last not I got a message from him saying that he had tried to message me after I left but his phone died at work. So we ended up talking on Skype for 2 hours. He says that type of thing has never happened to him before and he's intrigued and thinks we should keep talking. Never happened to me either, a series of weird events leading to a pretty big coincidence LOL. We are going out this weekend. I told my friend about this and he was like "Wow, signs everywhere" LOL.

Replies

• wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    Signs, signs, everywhere there's signs
    Blocking' up the scenery, breakin' my mind
    Do this, don't do that, can't you read the sign?
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    Strong username to thread title ratio

(Mel - Signs)
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    I read that somewhere that most of Craigs list "missed connections" happen at Walmart.
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    i never yield for pedestrians...screw that
  • Via_14
    Via_14 Posts: 992 Member
    Options
    thats pretty scary stuff, i mean the internet is so vast and so many dating sites.

I believe in other signs lol =D
  • hungrypotato
    hungrypotato Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    This one

img_853.jpg
  • 1capybara
    1capybara Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Signs, signs, everywhere there's signs
    Blocking' up the scenery, breakin' my mind
    Do this, don't do that, can't you read the sign?
    Wolverine, u r awesome !!!
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    I totally lost focus after "Lastnight I was in my apartment in my bedroom and my roommate comes and" but, its a cute story
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    Strong username to thread title ratio

(Mel - Signs)

:drinker: Nice pick up on that! This made me laugh!