90 days until new year

Options
Christmas and new year's coming really fast, if you want to look great for this time of year, you still have time left, pretty much 90 days left.

That gives us enough time to change our body and look great. I know most Beachbody programs are 90 days as well as other programs found on the web. You choose whichever program you like, join us here on Myfitnesspal and be ready to push it every workout and commit to a good nutrition plan for you to reach your goal.

Let support each other here and look the best we ever had for the holidays!!

Replies

• lknjohnson
    lknjohnson Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I'm with you .I started My 90 day challenge this Monday. My workout consist of 2 plans I just but together so i woudn't get bored. I alternate weeks. Links added below.

Week 1 & 2

Monday: Upper Body

10 Min Cardio Warm up

Bench Press
    3 sets of 8-12 reps

Bent Over Barbell Row
    3 sets of 8-12 reps

Dumbbell Shoulder Press
    3 sets of 8-12 reps

Skull Crushers
    3 sets of 8-12 reps

HIIT/Cardio 30-45mins

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/womans_lean_sexy_bible.htm

Week 3 & 4 I will do This workout (week 1 &2)
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/jamie-eason-livefit-trainer-phase-1-day-1.html
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    That look like a nice program !

I love Jamie Eason, she's such a nice person and she have an awesome body.
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    If you want to join our challenge, just answer these 2 easy questions :

-What program are you planning on doing or doing right now?

- What is your goal? Lose weight, gain muscle mass? tone up?

Join us and let have the body we deserve for the new year!!!
  • FemmeFire
    Options
    I'm in! I just picked up Tai Cheng from the post office today (I suffer from back pain) and I will be mixing it up with Turbo Fire (when I feel better), walking and swimming. I started an 8 day Shakeology challenge with my upline coach this week and look forward to seeing what my body can do! I am trying to lose the 20 + pounds I have gained since last fall due to medication. (no longer taking it...yay)
    Renée
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    Hey Renée, glad to see you are pushing it even with your back pain. I am sure Tai Cheng will help relieve those muscle and improve your flexibilty to reduce your pain.