Sodastream- Good or bad?

Options
We recently bought a Sodastream and it's amazing. It definitely encourages me to drink more water, the only problem is that I'm worried there are health risks attached to drinking lots of carbonated water...

Anyone know anything about this?

Replies

• rhoward66
    rhoward66 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    My opinion is that an occasional soda is okay, still get at least 8 glasses of plain water per day. Giving up sodas was the first thing I did to change my diet, and it was definitely one of the hardest changes!
  • weelissa
    weelissa Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    My opinion is that an occasional soda is okay, still get at least 8 glasses of plain water per day. Giving up sodas was the first thing I did to change my diet, and it was definitely one of the hardest changes!

But it is plain water, it's just fizzy plain water! I only add some squeezes of lemon juice to it for flavour. Do you reckon fizzy water is bad..?
  • weelissa
    weelissa Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Bump.... anyone?! Hehe x
  • Ryhenblue
    Ryhenblue Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    That's all I drink lol. I love Carbonated Water. My Favorite is La Croix and Great Value Seltzer because they have no sodium. I was looking into getting one of those machines but it said that the water didn't come out as carbonated as the ones you can buy in the store. How do you like it?