So I just realized

AMOMONAJOURNEYTOCHANGEHERLIFE
AMOMONAJOURNEYTOCHANGEHERLIFE Posts: 170 Member
edited September 21 in Motivation and Support
So I haven't measured myself since mid June, and I just did my measurements today. I lost 2 inches off my hips, 1 inch off my waist, 1 inch off my arms, 1/2 inch off my thighs, 2 inches off my bust. It's not really noticeable to me in my clothes yet though. But it's a start. Hoping after the 30 day Shred I will see a few more inches gone.

Replies

• Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Kudos on the progress you have made!
  • mandikaye
    mandikaye Posts: 72 Member
    Congratulations! That's a great start. Keep it up!
  • Mellie13
    Mellie13 Posts: 424
    Great job!! I'm sure you will feel it soon!!
  • That's great! If you are talking about the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred DVD, it's great! I suggest listening to her the first time or two and then muting the TV after and listen to your own music. For some reason hearing her say the same stuff tends to get annoying! Plus music always pumps you up to work harder anyway. Good luck you will sweat a lot!
  • I actually don't have the DVD and not sure if I need it or not. It's on the fitness demand channel. I can't figure out if this is exactly the same thing. I've been asking around but haven't gotten an answer. I have timewarner cable if that helps figure it out LOL IDK Maybe I will just buy the DVD it's only what 10 dollars or something like that?
This discussion has been closed.