New to myfitnesspal...

Timex43
Timex43 Posts: 3
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hey,

I'm Diane and have been doing myfitness (MFP) for the past two weeks. I love this program because it keeps me accountable to the number of calories I take in. I use to eat throughout the day whenever the mood struck me but now that I have to put the food into MFP I'm not so quick to grab that next "Nutty Buddy". So far I have lost 4 lbs and I am eatting much healthier thanks to MFP.

Good luck to those that are trying to loose weight and don't give up, each day is a new start!!!

Replies

• Timex43
    Hey,

I'm Diane and have been doing myfitness (MFP) for the past two weeks. I love this program because it keeps me accountable to the number of calories I take in. I use to eat throughout the day whenever the mood struck me but now that I have to put the food into MFP I'm not so quick to grab that next "Nutty Buddy". So far I have lost 4 lbs and I am eatting much healthier thanks to MFP.

Good luck to those that are trying to loose weight and don't give up, each day is a new start!!!
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Welcome Diane:flowerforyou:
    Nice having you here.
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    :flowerforyou: welcome and good luck
  • welcome this is a very good site...you are right it does help keep me on track.....see you around the site...:smile:
  • jpwarner
    jpwarner Posts: 194 Member
    Welcome Diane.

Eating throughout the day is actually good for you. The thing to watch is what you eat. It is suggested that you eat at least every 4 hrs but you still want to balance how much when for main meals. And of course you do not want to exceed your daily limits.
  • NoDonut
    NoDonut Posts: 6
    Welcome!
    Yesterday I picked up a Funny Bone (the hostess choc peanut butter cakes) and was just picturing how it would affect my total calories when I entered it in here and I put it back in the box and backed away! lol. I used to use calorieking.com but now they make you pay for it. I think this site is even better!
  • Timex43
    I definitely need to look at dividing my total calorie intake by 4, so that I'm not starving between meals. I find that I eat a calorie loaded breakfast which is okay on the days that I workout but the days that I don't I still want that large breakfast. It's all in how much discipline I want to adhere to. :happy:
This discussion has been closed.