Who DOES NOT crave sweets and prefers salty stuff?

Options
13»

Replies

• tonipaffel
    Options
    i love CHIPS ... the cheap kind is theee best buuuut since i shud not eat them at this time i have been eating ALOT of popcorn :)
  • accendo
    accendo Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I will pick savoury over sweet any day of the week!
  • ellisrichardson73
    Options
    I was an absolute sweet tooth - I would have secret stashes around the house (that my wife would hopefully not find) so if I got in a situation that I needed the sweet hit - it would be there....and then came acupuncture! My acupuncturist has cured that sweet tooth feeling and the cravings have totally left. My wife is now asking where the "other guy" went.

Its all about balance. You should eat foods from all 5 flavour types - sweet, salty, bland, spicy (pungent) and bitter. All these types work for and against different organs.

So when I was diagnosed with stomach/digestion problems - I found that all the sweet foods were causing the grief. Now that I have been having acupuncture each week / 2 weeks - the problems have all gone, and I have lost 6-7kg because of that.
  • RosaliaBee
    RosaliaBee Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    No not a sweet freak. It's rich salty flavours I crave. Cheese, that's always the thing I want more than anything! Especially melted..
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Tortilla chips
    Blue cheese crumbles
    Frank's Red Hot