Need Friends! :)

Options
Hi, Everyone,

Heavy wt loss here! Would love to get a lot of friends for support. I have had a lot of sadness in my life over the last past 8 years and gained 60 pounds on top of what I had to loose. I have to loose 150 plus. but in the last 12 days I have lost 18 pounds, whooop, whooop. :) I lost my dad to a car accident in 2005, my niece to bone cancer in 2007 she was 20, my baby boy Connor in 2009, He was a full term stillborn, my mom in 2011 and another baby in 2011. I am trying to stand firm and loose some wt. Please add me. Good luck to you all on your journey's. Becky

Replies

• mom2fabfive
    mom2fabfive Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Hi Becky! Welcome and best wishes on our journey. I have been on here for about a year and a half and developed a group of supportive pals who have helped me in my own journey. I would be happy to support you. Feel free to add me.
    Tara
  • angelinacandy21514
    Options
    hello, how are you, i am mary and i as well need some friends for support through the weight loss, so here i am.. !! :)
  • demi508
    Options
    Hi, I'm Jenn. I just started my journey on mfp about 2 Weeks ago. I'm nearing 40 & need to loose a little over 40lbs. I have tried many different weight loss programs. Would like some supportive friends to help me along the way and hopefully I can do the aame for .
  • jitsuda
    jitsuda Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Hi.. Jitsuda. Trying to maintain but finding it very hard. We have so many good cooks at work. Nice to meet you!
  • kborton1122
    kborton1122 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am trying to maintain as well, and it's hard. We all need as much support as we can get.

I'm sorry to hear of your struggles. Feel free to add me. Best of luck!
  • Toshad84
    Toshad84 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hey Becky, I am so sorry hear of all the things that went on in your life. I would like to connect with you. I need some fitness buddies on here also. I have been off for a while but I am back.
    Blessings, Tosha
  • monietrojan
    monietrojan Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You and your friends are in my prayers. Feel free to add me.
  • HealthyWarrior
    HealthyWarrior Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    So sorry for all your losses. I'd be happy to take this journey with you. Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like. I have about 38lbs to lose, my diary is open and I'm on mfp daily.
  • hockeyfan87
    hockeyfan87 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Hi there! :) Welcome.
    I'd love to be friends :) Feel free to add me.
  • Howdoyoufeeltoday
    Howdoyoufeeltoday Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    You seem like a true fighter! I'm sorry for all your pain and I wish you the best of luck during your weight loss journey. It will probably be hard, but seeing what you've been through I'm pretty sure you can handle it! :flowerforyou:
  • myou523
    myou523 Posts: 126
    Options
    Hello, I'd love to be friends :D anyone can feel free to add me if they like!
  • murraymint2013
    Options
    Hi I am Diane and have 100 LBS to loose, down 25 so 25% done. I am new to this and would love support and to support others. please add me and i will try to find out how to add you
  • diddles19
    diddles19 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome to MFP. You're in the right place and will get lots of support.

Feel free to add me, I'm here everyday
  • kravmark2
    kravmark2 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hello all :) I have been involved with MFP for a while and have racked up a couple months and lost about 15 lbs most recently. This program is great but support is the most important part. Feel free to friend me all

Mark
  • Jesaky
    Jesaky Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi there and welcome to myfitnesspal.

Feel free to add me as well. Others are welcome too!
    Or if you just need someone who would listen to your problems, I'll be there.