Non-Scale Victories! ♥

Options

Replies

• dandelyon
    dandelyon Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Wearing the same jeans I was wearing last October... but I'm 5 mos pregnant.
  • cactusyogi
    Options
    I'm wearing non maternity jeans for the first time in two years!

Oh my goodness, awesome! :)
  • cactusyogi
    Options
    My non scale victory of yesterday was that I had pizza for dinner and frozen yogurt for a snack AND stayed within my calories. Winner!

Yummy! I love being able to eat stuff I love and stay within my calories! Good work!
  • Sassyallday
    Sassyallday Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Pulled Fall pants out of closet - they were too tight last year. Now they are TOO BIG!

Me too!

Although I was a little sad I slept through the weight when I could have worn them. They were my favorite pair!
  • cactusyogi
    Options
    I bought my first ever pair of skinny jeans in August (so excited). When I bought them I could put them on and button them up but they were TIGHT. So tight I couldn't really sit in them for fear I might rip my new jeans. Anyway, today I have spent the day pulling them up :)

oh awesome! I'm hoping I'm in the same boat within a few weeks or so!
  • Sassyallday
    Sassyallday Posts: 136 Member
    Options

Now THAT is impressive!
  • cactusyogi
    Options
    Ate a healthy oatmeal for breakfast and a healthy wholesome tuna sandwich for lunch. Very satisfying!!

Oh that sounds yummy! :)
  • cactusyogi
    Options
    Hit 100 miles on my Runtastic.

Awesome! I have the Runkeeper app and I'm at about 15 miles haha :) Every step and every mile counts!
  • cactusyogi
    Options
    I got the lead role in a musical - Reno Sweeney in 'Anything Goes' - a 'bucket list' role for me. She is a nightclub jazz singer so a certain shapely attractiveness is required (and dancing). Pretty sure 8 months ago they wouldn't have considered me for a second.

Oh wow that's amazing! :D Good luck! Break a leg! (not literally of course ^_^)
  • cactusyogi
    Options
    I finally figured out what NSV means! :wink: (and it's not related to NSFW). There are some great ones on here! I need those right now since the @#$% scale isn't behaving. We've had leftover Mexican buffet from a department lunch in the fridge for 3 days. I made a salad from lettuce, tomatos, and salsa and left the rest.

Oh, nothing like a taco salad! ^_^ Very delicious and filling!
  • cactusyogi
    Options
    I slipped on an old shirt for work today that was way too tight even two months ago. And my colleagues can't stop talking about how slim I look. I love going to work these days! :D

I bet those compliments felt wonderful! :)
  • cactusyogi
    Options

Awesome! And a very late congratulations on your future little one! :) One of the reasons I'm losing weight is that i hear it helps boost fertility! Me and hubs want a little one so bad!
  • wknmom
    wknmom Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    The scale was nasty to me this morning. But when I looked in the mirror at myself in leggings, boots, and shiny shirt.... I feel great!! There is definitely progress happening here!!
  • donthesitate
    donthesitate Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Officially a size 8 :) down from a 14
  • rksimmons
    rksimmons Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I ordered 2 bikins online....and assumed that they would have to be returned, but it was worth a shot! I got them on Monday and I was afraid that I would be disappointed so I didnt try them on until Wednesday. AND..... I love them both. I actually didnt even pick out anything that I would change and it felt AMAZING!! What an incredible change from the girl that was afraid to have to wear a bikini in public last year.
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    mine is putting on a button up shirt that when i bought it in april didnt button up. I wore it with an undershirt anyways because i liked it. today i put it on and it can button up!!!! yay!!!!
  • JeralynSh
    JeralynSh Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I got the lead role in a musical - Reno Sweeney in 'Anything Goes' - a 'bucket list' role for me. She is a nightclub jazz singer so a certain shapely attractiveness is required (and dancing). Pretty sure 8 months ago they wouldn't have considered me for a second.

Good for you! Speaking as a fellow actor, I know all about needing to fit a certain type in order to be cast. I'm proud of you!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Lifting tonight...and I'm actually a little excited. o_o I always feel like a badass when I'm done.
  • CJ_Holmes
    CJ_Holmes Posts: 759 Member
    Options

HELL YEAH! That is an awesome, awesome NSV. This makes me so happy.
  • DianneP6772
    DianneP6772 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Got an email from a tennis friend today. She said she saw me the other day and i looked awesome. I wrote her back and said it was great to be out there, but that day - i really sucked! She wrote back and said " no silly - i didn't see you play - i just saw you and you were so Skinnie Minnie" !