Looking for friends

Options
I'll be honest. I've been "off again, on again" with MFP over the last year. Mostly on the off side of things. LOL! As a result, I have little-to-no MFP support, and this is understandable because I wasn't logging on to support those people either. All of my MFP friends have either left MFP altogether, or simply don't respond to my posts anymore. I need to start fresh. I know that this time I will not only succeed, but I'm in it for the long haul. I don't know how to explain it other than something just "clicked" in my head and I said, "I'm ready". It wasn't a spontaneous move, it was well thought out and prepared for. If you're looking to add friends please consider adding me. Right now I'm doing, and feeling GREAT, but I know there will come a point when things get tough and I will really REALLY need the support.
Thanks!

Replies

• Hiker_Rob
    Hiker_Rob Posts: 5,547 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome back! I wish you the best in reaching your goals! Feel free to add me to your friends if you like. I am in the changing my life style mode to get back to a healthy weight and keep it that way! There are a lot of great people on here, i also find that looking for people with similar interests or goals and sending them a friend request with a message can help.

Good luck!!