Eyy! Girls: Your body type? Guys: What's you favorite?

Options
13»

Replies

• SpecialSundae
    SpecialSundae Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    this right here!!! Strong, sexy, beautiful!
    xstonefree-1365511188_140.jpg

Not sure how much is on there, but I'm not doing too badly on that front.

I'm an hourglass 37-27-37 but have fancied and dated hourglasses, pears, apples, rulers and almost every body shape.

not sure, ive seen vids of her doing 3 plates. very impressive. actually any woman that isnt afraid to get in there and lift heavy is a beauty in my book. so good on ya for stepping up and going big ;)

Hoping to hit 2 wheels by the end of the year. Currently at 85kg, so 15kg to go (and a lot of work).
  • jlclabo
    jlclabo Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    this right here!!! Strong, sexy, beautiful!
    xstonefree-1365511188_140.jpg

Not sure how much is on there, but I'm not doing too badly on that front.

I'm an hourglass 37-27-37 but have fancied and dated hourglasses, pears, apples, rulers and almost every body shape.

not sure, ive seen vids of her doing 3 plates. very impressive. actually any woman that isnt afraid to get in there and lift heavy is a beauty in my book. so good on ya for stepping up and going big ;)

Hoping to hit 2 wheels by the end of the year. Currently at 85kg, so 15kg to go (and a lot of work).

very nice!! best of luck, and *kitten* to grass or it dont count!!!! also check out Monster Garage Gym... here is a link. at :17 is her doing 3 plates....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTRj_5Zxds4
  • discoveredamber
    discoveredamber Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I have no clue what I am but my measurements are 44" 39.5" 43.5"
  • Jacqson84
    Jacqson84 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    42-31-47, slowly inching towards that 27 inch waistline.