looking for a good post workout shake

Options
Besides whey protein. I ran out. I'm going to get more but curious as to what kinda things I could blend together to help get the most out of my post workout. I can't drink milk.

Replies

• Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Besides whey protein. I ran out. I'm going to get more but curious as to what kinda things I could blend together to help get the most out of my post workout. I can't drink milk.

Why can't you just eat real food?
  • stacetherainbow
    Options
    I like to blend a sliced frozen banana (add ice if you didn't freeze ahead of time), 2 tbsp. peanut butter and 1 c spinach with 1 c almond milk
  • drknifey
    Options

Why can't you just eat real food?

I can and do eat real food. But I just like to drink a shake right after workout then eat a little later. Lately I've been using 1 frozen banana 2 small cans of chunk light tuna, 2 tablespoons of peanut butter, 1 cup almond milk and tablespoon of honey (trust me this is actually very good you don't taste the tuna at all) but I'm on a cut an looking for lower calorie options