• carlydawn101
    Options
    I will if you will
  • saobimila999
    Options
    Please add me too. I just join.
  • chrittyv
    Options
    I just joined 2 minutes ago. So very new. I need to lose 25 lbs. No one else in my life is dieting seriously so I need friends to keep me accountable and encourage as well as give to my new friends.
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    Count me in! 2 weeks into this and I'm pretty sure I've lost no weight. The scale I had was totally wrong, so I bought another one. Essentially, I don't know what my true start weight was.

Gosh, I wanna cry!!! :cry:

Take measurements...it can be another tool for you to track your losses.
  • Billscrazygal
    Options
    you or anyone else on this post feel free to add me I can be very motivational to others. . wish I was better at motivating myself :ohwell:
  • myou523
    myou523 Posts: 126
    Options
    Hi! :) I sent you a request. Everyone feel free to add me. I'm a week and a half into it, and I'm starting to feel a little unfocused! I need all the support I can get.
  • chrittyv
    Options
    So new to this and need help....how do you add friends to be able to help each other?
    I am currently at 163.2 5'3" and want to get down to 120, but first goal is 135.
    Anyone want to be "friends" and if so, how?
    Also, can anyone tell me how to add that bar on weigh tracking at bottom of my comments?
  • alphabull
    alphabull Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also. Most of my inspirational friends have quit or reached their goal. I'm only halfway to my goal, so I have a long way to go. I'm on everyday for past 125 days and I comment often.
  • Noamsh
    Noamsh Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request.
    Same here. Heading into a new phase in my journey and could use some people who can keep me accountable.
  • JessiAnnRose89
    JessiAnnRose89 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    No Problem!!! I hope I can help! Request has been sent! :D Also anyone who wants to friend me, can!!! :)
  • momofzkjj
    momofzkjj Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I've tried to add several people - anyone can add me too! Looking for accountability friends!
  • babytwoblues
    Options
    Sent! I need some more motivation as well, anyone can feel free to add me!
  • nrjackson84
    nrjackson84 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for people to help keep me motivated. I try to be on everyday but sometimes on weekends I forget. I would like to help give motivation as well so I always try to comment on others' posts. I have lost 55 lbs and have about 60 lbs to go. Anyone please feel free to add me and we will get this done together! ;)
  • dantanjah
    dantanjah Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me as a friend. I log onto MFP every day and will comment on your status and encourage you. Good luck, we can do this together.
  • rezn8
    rezn8 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Let me know if I could be any help. I lost up to 48 lbs.(gained some back through weight training but waist still the same) and have gotten into the best shape of my life. My goal is to keep it going and be even better by 50 in a few months. I've logged on here over 400 days straight and also have a support group on facebook(Team DestinationFit4Life) if you are interested.