Replies

• QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    Naw. LOVE my ladies. :heart:
  • redladywitch
    redladywitch Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Us fat chicks tend to stick together .. and are WAY more supportive than most of the men on MFP (in my experience). Maybe I've just met the wrong men on here :P

Yes, you have met the wrong men on here.

All the men on my FL are supportive, kind and pretty much bada$$. That goes for the women, also.
  • Via_14
    Via_14 Posts: 992 Member
    Options
    Strangely enough all my friends are female and i dont mind =D
  • dsimmons107
    dsimmons107 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I have a good mix of both. The guys seem to be more motivated and consistent. I do have some awesome female friends that are just beast and I love them. I certainly could use more. Anyone want to add me feel free.
  • tmpecus78
    tmpecus78 Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    I go both ways

:flowerforyou:
  • _Krys10_
    _Krys10_ Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    I go both ways

:love:
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    i have a lot of women on my friends list but I don't discriminate against guys....there just have been a lot of junk pic potential dudes that I avoid adding.
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,161 Member
    Options
    Not biased in making friends but women seems to stick with me! Most are amazing anyhow, so can't comlain!
  • tmpecus78
    Options
    I go both ways

:love:

how you doin' beautiful? :wink:
  • SwitzEngine
    SwitzEngine Posts: 3,418 Member
    Options
    I like male and female friends, feel free to add me
  • Reggielost
    Reggielost Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I like cupcakes.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I have mostly girls due to the demographics of MFP. However, there are some cool guys on here and I really enjoy when we make friends and get along well.
  • CookNLift
    Options
    I have mostly girls due to the demographics of MFP. However, there are some cool guys on here and I really enjoy when we make friends and get along well.

by getting along do you mean when you lure me into your room. lock the door and stick a big steamy

s'more in my mouth. :)
  • tmpecus78
    Options

by getting along do you mean when you lure me into your room. lock the door and stick a big steamy

da *kitten*? :noway:
  • whierd
    Options

You know you love that sweet creamy goodness. :)
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    I have mostly girls due to the demographics of MFP.

Are there more women than men of MFP? I perceived it as about equal or maybe slightly more men.
  • whierd
    Options
    I have mostly girls due to the demographics of MFP.

Are there more women than men of MFP? I perceived it as about equal or maybe slightly more men.

By far more women.
  • CookNLift
    Options

da *kitten*? :noway:

s'more flavored QUEST bar ;)
  • melting_glass
    melting_glass Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I was adding all guys but then girls started adding me so then I added girls too.
    Exciting, I know.

For the girls upset about the ratio of males to females, here you go. They have forums too.. if you can handle the testosterone.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com

;)
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    It depends on what we are talking about.

My lady friends are a lot more interactive, and they chat me up more. Also, I prefer their junk pics over my male friends junk pics.

However, it's nice to just have a guys moment once in a while where we can just sit on each other's profile pages and not feel teh need to say anything.