Free help from a PT with an inspirational story

Options
Hi I'm Paul,

I have overcome an 18 year battle to become a personal trainer and own my own PT business. Please read my profile for details. I used MFP very actively for a year but I'm just here to encourage others now as I have all the tools to stay on track without MFP. So if you would like some free help and support from a PT, I'm here.

I am not here to promote my business or secure business. I am here to help others within the constraints of my available time.

I'll look forward to hearing from you.

Replies

• jlg6599
    jlg6599 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Thanks.
  • cuinboston2014
    cuinboston2014 Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    Hey Paul! Let me ask for some general advice maybe....

I lost and maintained a 100 lb weight loss (have maintained for a few years) But wanted to lose 30 pounds. I really struggled with food. I recently gained 10 pounds (YIKES!!!!) so i'm doing what i can but hoping that the extra ten pounds gives me the momentum to get back to my plateau and pass it.

I have lost my weight through running and was continuously training for marathons until a knee injury this spring. I recovered too late to run a marathon I was registered on Sunday.

Without the running long miles or workout videos I'm a little lost on how to get my heart rate up. I'm very physically active but am getting so bored will everything I know how to do. Some days I also need quick fat burners - workouts in 40 minutes or less preferably that I can do at home with dumb bells and body weights.

Any recommendations? I have such a good foundation but know that I need a push to get going again and now lose 40 pounds more.
  • 6hourwalks
    6hourwalks Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    All my responses will be send to inboxes after we have connected as friends on MFP.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!