Regular Peanut butter.

Options
Naturally I normally eat natural Peanut butter and almond butter... but since I am out I am stuck eating regular Peanut butter. The fact that it tastes insanely different I am wondering if it is okay to eat regular peanut butter sometimes and not have it affect my body. I've only had a tablespoon these past two days on toast.

This may be extremely silly to ask but you have to bear with my mind... I have a past of disordered eating (not proud) and I am recovering from that and just want to know if it's okay sometimes.

Replies

• qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    jif. skippy. its all good. sure i also eat peanut butter and company, the white chocolate one and the smooth operator. i also use pb2. its ALL good.
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 9,970 Member
    Options
    Natural peanut butter rocks for sure. The other stuff is just a peanut butter fix under construction.
  • asalembier
    asalembier Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Regular peanut butter is ok very occasionally, but if you look at the ingredients it has sugar in it and all sorts of other stuff. natural peanut butter has just peanuts. So as long as it it fits in your macros, then sure, once in a while isn't bad
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    There is nothing wrong with eating regular peanut butter it's just a bit different.
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    if you like peanut butter & chocolate combined I suggest the skippy natural with dark chocolate. I just bought it and it's hard to stop at one serving size. :-) and of course, it's absolutely ok!