Need to lose over 100lbs.

Options
Hi everyone, looking for budies to start this journey . It would also be very helpful if anyone is in a similar situation being +300lbs....stay at home mother. I know I can do this all I need is a bit of motivation and support.

Replies

• anewlife1980
    anewlife1980 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

I work from home doing child care & have my own 4yr old home with me. I started out at 295lbs in Feb of this year on day 1 & currently am at 211lbs, I still have approx 61lbs to go but you are welcome to add me. I log in daily, haven't missed a day yet. I also write a blog since the start. Add me if you want & good luck on your journey :-)
  • Gingerjoanna
    Options
    Hiya,

You might want to start a group as I joined a group "50Ilbs to Lose" (even though I had more than that to lose) and since joining 11 weeks ago, I've lost more than 2 Ilbs and I give credit to the support from people in that group.

Good luck
  • mamabisme
    mamabisme Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom to two girls (3.5 and almost 2). Joined MFP and started exercising January 2, 2013 weighing in at 290. Set a goal of losing 100 lbs in a year. Have passed that goal and am aiming to get down to at least 160 and in to my ideal weight range (am at 183 as of last weigh in). Feel free to add me. I'm not super active in the forums but I log and exercise every day.
  • fatoldladyonamission
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 169lbs and started here mid August. I log every day so have sent you a friend request. I'm not a stay at home mum but I am a mum! I just work part time so 2.5 fays a week. Good luck on your journey, most people here are really great. I've also joined a group called the get fit chicks for women with over 100lbs to lose, some lovely people on there if you want to join us feel free xx
  • mikesgirl4evr
    mikesgirl4evr Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Dee. I''m just under 300 pounds and still have quite a bit to go but I am making slow progress. I'm a stay at home mom even though my "baby" is almost 16. I log in every day and try to support others if I can. I can always use another buddy to go through this journey so feel free to add me if you'd like. Good luck on your journey if you choose not to add me.
  • threetonguerings
    threetonguerings Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I started out at 308.8 July 18th.
    I am down to 278.8
    Feel free to add me!
  • laele75
    laele75 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I started out at 320. My last weigh in two months ago, I was at 282. Trying for 200, then reassess after that. I am a stay at home mom/caretaker. My son is medically disabled. Add me if you like.

Ironically, I'm also a Dee. ;)
  • zkjmum
    zkjmum Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I started on Sunday at over 300lb. I'm an Australian single stay at home mum of three. I'm also a student, studying towards a teaching degree. I need to lose almost 150lb. Anyone can feel free to add me, the more friends and encouragement the better.
  • jamaica111
    jamaica111 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    you can add me. i only have 20 lbs to lose, but need support too. good luck and i 'll join you.
  • shabrick00
    shabrick00 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    hello My name is Shavonda, I am not a stay at home mom, but I am a mom my current weight is 340lbs, my starting weight was 347 and i have been on this journey since 09/11 anyone here feel free to add me...Im always looking for support and to support
  • alliana07
    alliana07 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Well I'm not a stay at home mom, or a mom at all, but I do have 100+ lbs to lose, and I'd love to be friends and help motivate each other!
  • Prettypedalpower
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me. I've lost 70llb+ so far another 120llb to go. But will get there by next xmas I hope.. You can do it. This app really helps me stick to exercise and diet. The thought people might see if I've made poor choices puts me right off.
  • barbaradetz
    barbaradetz Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    set small goals and take on one weakness at a time.
  • tinana_RN
    tinana_RN Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

I work from home doing child care & have my own 4yr old home with me. I started out at 295lbs in Feb of this year on day 1 & currently am at 211lbs, I still have approx 61lbs to go but you are welcome to add me. I log in daily, haven't missed a day yet. I also write a blog since the start. Add me if you want & good luck on your journey :-)

You look awesome. My highest weight was 4 lbs less than yours. I lost 110 lbs and have gained some back, so I'm kinda doing it all over again. Ack.
  • tinana_RN
    tinana_RN Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    I started out at 308.8 July 18th.
    I am down to 278.8
    Feel free to add me!

30 pounds! Great job.. :)
  • Aminah3052
    Aminah3052 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi my beginning weight was 285 (287 was the highest ive been 2yrs ago) i started trying to lose weight a few months ago. Took 30 says off while fasting tho. I USUALLY log daily (slacked off for a cpl days) I'm 23, I'm a housewife, but no babies yet :) so far I'm down 21 lbs, my goal is kinda ambiguous cuz I thought i looked good at 220 A few years ago lol but i wanna be super healthy and fit so hopefully i take it lower than that! Anyone can feel free to add me
  • elis_mama
    elis_mama Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Started at 285...now at 274. Slowgoing, but I'm doing it the right way this time. I would like to lose about another 90 pounds. Hoping to hit 200 lbs by Memorial Wkd.
  • dward59
    dward59 Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Feel free to join our group. We have all kinds of folks and as much support and interaction as you want.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/50173-let-s-lose-100-

Best of luck, and hope to see you in the group.
  • Siobhan3240
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am a stay at home mom that just finished college. I started at 279.2 and I am currently at 259.8.
  • Navallez
    Navallez Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Wow....thank you everyone for the friend requests and the support...I will add you all and try to give as much supporto and motivation as possible...