cellulite problem

Options
I used to be an an athlete. until i got fat and depressed. now im fighting an eating disorder and only a few kgs to shed to reach my goal.
Recently I learned about how disgusting cellulites can be. I got paranoid and found that I have few cellulites on my left thigh and it's getting me depressed all over again. I don't want to be bulimic or anorexic anymore. It hurts my family when I feel unwell and purge after eating what my dad cooked for us. Most of the time I don't eat when parents cook just so I won't have to throw up. (i feel like if i eat their dishes, i'm wasting their efforts). so yeah. i've read an article that it coexist with muscles to some athletes. either get laser or deal with it. creams wont work can it?

Replies

• Viva_Karina
    Viva_Karina Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    lift heavy weights
  • Alicia_rcw
    Options
    You are so pretty!... anyways :), workout your thighs!!! Find a good workout routine that will build muscle in your thighs, this might consist of a bit of weight training. The muscle will stretch your skin in the area, and the connective tissue will get back into shape. Losing body fat is somewhat important, but not the main focus of dealing with cellulite. Like always, eat healthy... DO NOT force yourself to throw up, and try to avoid doing so out of habit. Keep up with your workouts, and ofcourse.. be proud of who you are and how you look. I love the respect you have towards your parents cooking, it shows you have values. And you're so beautiful!!! such a pretty face :)... work hard, don't give up :)
  • coral_b
    coral_b Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Weights, body brush and a lot of water. Good luck x