Looking for friends to add

Options
Hi, my name is Tess. I just went through a crazy series of 4 surgeries for severe head pain. Yeah, stitches come out tomorrow to the back of my head. I am trying hard to bounce back into a healthy lifestyle. I feel like I need some "flubber" from the Absent Minded Professor to get my legs kickin again. Feeling drained after putting my body through these surgeries but thankful God provided a way for me to obtain healing from damaged nerves in my head. But anyway, I am so ready to feel energetic, eat right to drop 10 lbs and exercise to regain some muscle. I want to be a healthy Mom, wife, and friend. I would love to meet some new friends that are also pursuing fitness and weight loss so that we can encourage each other and cheer each other on. I would love to meet new running buddies also. I would one day love to run a half-marathon. So far the most I have run is a 10K. Swapping healthy yummy recipes would also be fun. I love crock pot meals as they often are needed on busy days.

Replies

• Seabee74
    Seabee74 Posts: 314
    Options
    Hi Tess, hope you are feeling better.. You can add me if you'd like to.
  • shred_me_up
    shred_me_up Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    hey, so sorry to hear about your surgeries! feel free to add i would love to support you :)
  • cmcmommy
    cmcmommy Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Good morning/ afternoon depending on where your from . Feel free to add me .
  • cowgirltuff123
    cowgirltuff123 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much to those that replied. I am just now seeing your replies to me. I will send each of you a friend request. Thanks again. I look forward to supporting each other. I am finally ready to start. I posted about my 4 head surgeries with the last one Oct 2013. Things got crazy as 2 of my 4 incisions came unstitched. Yikes! Scary!! I then developed a staph infection and got put back in the hospital. Yeah!! All mended up now. So thankful God has mended me and my head pain is better. Now it is time to rebuild and strive to become healthy so I can keep up with my 2 munchskins: a 6 yr old and an 8 yr old. Where does the time go. Being a mom is the best job God has given me although some days can be a zoo around here. Ha! Thanks again for writing me back.
  • LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Good morning, Tess,

I'm glad you're feeling relief from those surgeries. I'm always open to new Pals.

Lori :flowerforyou: