new here

Options
Just logging in for the first time to say hello to all MFP's. I started this app last Saturday and have stuck with it religiously. I started at 251 and my goal is 220. I am 49 yrs old, body hurting all the time, and was tired of being tired allllll the time. I've learned quite a bit this past week about the foods and liquids ive been consuming, and what an eye opener. After determining to log all i eat and drink, ive come to rid my pantry and fridge of all the, "what i thot wasnt bad food", and stocked with food that is healthier. This week was very hard, simply because it was the start of something new, but i made it. Ive lost 8lbs, and now i believe that this really does work. I dont just want to loose weight but get into shape. My daily routine is 5am walk on treadmill at a 15 incline at 3mph for 30 min, eat right, after work P90x, (which i just started and am no where near completing a single workout..lol) and then i get on treadmill again for 30 min. Body is sore, but a good sore. Anyway i just wanted to say hello to all and hope to be a motivator for anyone who needs motivating at times. Friend me if you want to... Thanks.

Replies