New to this forum

GetBackontrack
GetBackontrack Posts: 215
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
My name is Karen aka "GetBackonTrack". I choose that screen name because Back on Track is motiviation to once and for all get myself healthly, fit and at a reasonable weight. My weight has been creeping up the scale for years and before I knew it I couldn't do the easiet of activities without being out of breath.

I have lofty goals but all of them obtainable. From what i have seen, this webtool seems to fit what I have been looking for all week. I have been keeping a journal but the calorie/fat data is hard to track and this website makes it alot easier (some of the ingredients are a bit off ( I never knew Romaine lettuce has 9gms of Fat ) but there seems to be alternative ingredients that are more accurate.

Good luck to all of the new comers like me - keep moving! :happy:

Replies

• missouri_rain
    missouri_rain Posts: 560 Member
    Hello and welcome Karen :flowerforyou:
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Welcome and best of luck getting back on track!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,033 Member
    Welcome
    this website is wonderful. You can do it, just stick with it.
  • JUSTFORME2010
    JUSTFORME2010 Posts: 125 Member
    You will do it and you will see that number on the ticker go up each week.. Then the pride will come.

Debbie
  • Natural
    Natural Posts: 461 Member
    welcome. this site has helped me a lot. it makes a difference when you see what you're eating on paper. it works.
  • colemcak
    colemcak Posts: 1 Member
    Hi, I'm Connie
    I'm tired of being disgusted with myself! The most recent pictures taken of myself I want to delete. I am also tired of being tired, and looking for a quick energy boost! It is time to step up, be an adult, and take care of me!!!
  • nursee67
    nursee67 Posts: 503
    Welcome! You are in the right place. Wonderful people, the best support. Ideas from REAL people...with REAL weight issues. Keep coming back...we will be right here!
This discussion has been closed.