Christmas targets?

Options
I've been on here since January and been making slow progress but progress non the less.

I'm setting myself a goal of 18lb by Christmas day (twelve weekish) which would be fantastic and see me at my lowest weight for years. baby steps but I genuinely believe that's how I will have my best chance of keeping it off.

Anybody have a Christmas goal?? send me a FR and we can team up to support each other :)

I know..... 12week:noway:

Replies

• ElizabethMKE
    ElizabethMKE Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I don't have a Christmas goal, being that I'm Jewish, but I do have a New Year's Eve goal, 185. That's 18lbs away, and less than 3 months. :bigsmile:
  • nikkiclaire123
    Options
    i wanna be between 120 and 125lbs for xmas. thats 21lbs to go :)
  • fat2fitdancody
    fat2fitdancody Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Mine is to have a flat stomach for the first time in my life, deload week next week then 10 weeks to make it happen.
  • JDubIsShrinking
    JDubIsShrinking Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I'm pushing to be 50lbs lighter (total) by December 31.
    18lbs to go!
  • moviewatcher
    Options
    i want to lose 20 pounds by christmas. Add me
  • funnybun1
    funnybun1 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I think it might be pushing it but I'd love to lose another 22 lbs by xmas. a 100 lb loss gift to myself. XD that would be freakin great...now I just gotta push hard to make it happen!!
  • Cityperks
    Cityperks Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I am currently 123 lbs and would like to be 117 lbs by Christmas. I will be eating at 15% below TDEE, so that's around 1600 - 1700 calories per day ( I am 5'4). I have started focusing on strength training and cutting out the junk food (chocolate, ice cream, biscuits).
    Eating at this calorie range for me, I don't feel hungry or deprived.
  • susannamarie
    susannamarie Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options
    I wanted to be at GW by New Year's Day. It's 16 lbs off so still seems possible.
  • xDawnsgrace
    Options
    get to my goal weight. 13 pounds to go.
  • jadedhippo
    jadedhippo Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    10lbs would be great. 20 even better. Gl doods
  • jovalleau
    jovalleau Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    No specific goal. Just keep doing what I'm doing, one day at a time.

I do have a Christmas party on the 12.14, so I can't wait to see where I'm at by then.
  • cj731
    cj731 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    7.7kgs, or 17 pounds :) would love to see 55kgs / 121.3 pounds for the first time since I was a really young teen!
  • buffywhitney
    buffywhitney Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I fully expect to be at my goal by Christmas. Happy Holidays!
  • exercise2day2
    exercise2day2 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I am targeting to lose 15 pounds by Xmas...5 down, 10 to go!
  • cafeaulait7
    cafeaulait7 Posts: 2,459 Member
    Options
    It looks like I should be 6 more pounds down, lol. Maybe less on the scale if I keep putting on muscle, which I'd better.

My goals are to eat right and workout. That's about all I know ;)
  • wahmx3
    wahmx3 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Some of you have some pretty big goals...I think 20-22 pounds in about 10 weeks is a lot of weight unless you are just getting started or are well over 200 pounds. I wish you the best in trying. My goal is 5 pounds...might not sound like much but I am 18 pounds away from my goal and have been gaining and losing the same 3 pounds for over a year (except my current 3 pound gain from that).
  • Ang108
    Ang108 Posts: 1,711 Member
    Options
    My goal was to lose 20 pounds by my birthday ( the same as Christmas ). Twenty minutes ago I weighed myself and am 7.5 pounds down since first week in September. I am really happy that now it's only 12.5 pounds to go.
    Please add me if you like.
  • JilloftheDead
    JilloftheDead Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Hoping to be down 20 lbs or so by xmas :)
  • fortimer
    fortimer Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Started this past July at 260 am now 227. At the rate I'm going I expect to be around 195 or so. Psyched and looking forward to it...
  • pavingnewpaths
    pavingnewpaths Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Would love to be at my goal weight and toning by then (about 25 lbs to go).