Newbie!!

Options
Hi everyone, I am new to myfitnesspal and would love to lose weight and get back into shape like I was about 6 years ago. I use to goto the gym or walk almost everyday now I am lucky to even get out for a walk these days. I would like to have a friend to talk with that shares the same goals. Funny thing is I am a Dietetic Technician and know better about food and nutrition!! :wink:

Replies

• itachan
    itachan Posts: 12
    Options
    Hi there nice to meet you. I'm Zulma and I'm fairly new I started using myfitnesspal on July but I started to write on the forums today. I really hope we can share tips and encourage one another.

Zulma
  • barbadi10
    Options
    Hey Welcome! I am somewhat new too and working on getting toned.
  • barbadi10
    Options
    ah! my profile says I joined in April but technically I feel new cause I am just now beginning to use myfitnsspal lol
  • marciayt
    Options
    Hi Heart. I'm new here also just started about a week ago. Understand the part of wanting to get back closer to where you were 5 or 6 years ago. I'm not too sure how this is gonna go but am willing to give it a try, it's time for me to really do something for me.:smile:
  • RLPearce92
    Options
    hey there!! i just graduated in nutrition so i would say we would share similar background knowledge if your a dietetic technician, feel free to add me! ive been on here ages but only just got into a proper lifestyle change

good luck :)