• elkahallick
    elkahallick Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Both can be sexy, just dark>blonde
  • Via_14
    Via_14 Posts: 992 Member
    Options
    Well if your italian you pull off long hair tied back/

Otherwise short with little length and neat is good!

short-haircut-styles-for-men.jpg

spike-cut1.jpg

smile,with,love,boy,cute,guy,beautiful,guy,cute,boy-efbbac44caead69b3e5b702f179f91c1_h.jpg
  • bernied262
    bernied262 Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    I got 6 inches cut off this morning, see profile pic. I always said I would get it chopped once I got to my goal weight.
    I wouldn't worry about what is more attractive to others, be more concerned about what you are comfortable with.
    ETA - I just had a closer look at your profile pic, you have great bone structure and could really pull off a shorter cut. Go for it!
  • Via_14
    Via_14 Posts: 992 Member
    Options
    @Bernied so true!
  • GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Don't cut your hair just because you think women of a certain age don't have long hair. That's silly.
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    I like long but recently cut it shot. Luckily I can pull off both and I am sure you could as well.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I cut my hair off about 5 months ago and it's still really short urg... So my husband bought me extensions and well I love them, happy medium, can go long or short :)
  • suziepoo1984
    suziepoo1984 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    I have curly hair.. Just cut it short today( unintentionally.. Just wanted to trim and hairstylist went to town) not loving it so far. Went to a good salon too!
    Just make sure the hairstylist knows what exactly you are looking for and you will be fine:)

Good luck! Your hair looks great!
  • Howdoyoufeeltoday
    Howdoyoufeeltoday Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I've had my hair both really long and really short. I got a pixie looking haircut and it was fun till the grow out phase cause I couldn't put it up or anything. After that I grew it out till the longest section was in the middle of my lower back (I'm 5'3'' so that might give you some idea as to how long it was). Now it's shoulder length. If you want to cut it then go for it, but if you do lots of exercise I'd just make sure you can put it up when you work out and stuff.
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    Depends. Where is the hair?
  • buffywhitney
    buffywhitney Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the support and compliments! I think I will keep the hair a while longer despite all of the nagging from my short haired friends. Maybe I'll be that old lady with the long grey bun on her head :laugh: