I feel so inspired just looking at all of you!

Options
I am just in awe.... Seeing your signature progress bars and hearing how far you've come. Seeing the people who try and try and try again, without giving up. You guys rock my socks! I just had to let you know. I'm glad I found a website that brings people together, who want to get healthy the right way. You guys rule!

If anybody wants a supportive new friend, send me a friend request. I am going to log on daily, log all my meals, log all my exercises, and support the community. What an awesome site!

Replies

• sarahliftsUP
    sarahliftsUP Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    This site is absolutely amazing. I love the support. I love that people are nonjudgmental and super encouraging of one another. It's awesome and leaves a warm fuzzy feeling in my stomach! haha
  • sunshine79
    sunshine79 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Glad you love the site, I love it too. All the support really keeps me going and it will do the same for you
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    My wife and all my MFP friends keep me in line
  • Mellie13
    Mellie13 Posts: 424
    Options
    Yeah! I love this place! :happy:
  • lizzys
    lizzys Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    if you use it it is the best tool you can have on any diet:glasses:
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I love this site too......there have been times that I wanted to make really bad food choices or stop exercizing and it's the people on here that kept me motivated. I think of how far some of my MFP friends have come and it inspires me to keep going so I too can reach my goal.
  • SparkleKittie
    Options
    Yea, you know, I always felt so alone when battling weight. But this makes it feel like less of a diet and more of a lifestyle. I guess I feel more like people are watching, and that's the difference.
  • NoelleLou
    Options
    I love it here.. Its like my new FB! LOL.. Only everyone is working towards the same goal HEALTH! And the other perks that come along with it! Good luck ! Glad we can take this jorney together! XOOX