Any easy 600 cal exercises?

Options
I haven't got the equipment at the moment, but does anyone know a workout which you can do without any tools? I'm trying to minimum loose 600 cals, I way around 215 lbs and on a diet between 1300-1100 calorie intake

Replies

• mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    I haven't got the equipment at the moment, but does anyone know a workout which you can do without any tools? I'm trying to minimum loose 600 cals, I way around 215 lbs and on a diet between 1300-1100 calorie intake

You are eating 1100-1300 calories and want to burn 600? That would only leave with a NET calorie intake of 500-700 calories. That is dangerously low. Nobody is going to help you if this what you are trying to achieve.
  • kaned_ferret
    kaned_ferret Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Run, walk, squat jacks, high kicks steps, grapevine - there's a ton of aerobics exercises that gets the heartrate up and burns the calories! If you got access to a wii or the internet, try Zumba out!

Are any of them easy? Nope! Burning 600 cals in one session is HUGE, especially if you're not used to working out - so don't feel a failure if you don't accomplish that right off the bat!
  • kaned_ferret
    kaned_ferret Posts: 618 Member
    Options

You are eating 1100-1300 calories and want to burn 600? That would only leave with a NET calorie intake of 500-700 calories. That is dangerously low. Nobody is going to help you if this what you are trying to achieve.

^ also, what he said! You're eatig way under as it is, if you burn that much in exercise, you should consider eating some back so that your body actually HAS some fuel to go on..
  • EliteCon
    Options
    What if after a month of dieting then I start exercising, will that be okay, so il be more capable?
  • MariFitBody
    MariFitBody Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Try walking for atleast 30mins aday then gradually increase. Just eat right and net atleast 1200 after u've added ur exercise. Zumba is a great way to burn some serious cals. They have Zumba on you tube the wii or they sell dvds.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    I'm your weight. For 600 calories, I run about 4-4.5 miles depending on the grade. Or do hill sprints for 40 minutes.

Hill sprints will probably be more attainable for the novice although it will kick your butt if your doing right.
  • Garthamatic
    Garthamatic Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Run/Walk in intervals.
  • Stage14
    Stage14 Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    What if after a month of dieting then I start exercising, will that be okay, so il be more capable?

You're never going to be "capable" of living healthy on 700 calories a day. Why are you trying to burn 600 calories a day? That seems like a random (and high) number. Exercise usually has 2 purposes when losing weight. One is to improve physical fitness and keep you from the dreaded "skinny fat" and the other is to give you the ability to eat MORE calories and still lose.