The goriest most offensive and vulgar music

danger2oneself2
danger2oneself2 Posts: 340 Member
is my favorite for listening to while working out....Any suggestions for music that is similar to Immortal technique, Tech n9ne, eminem, and for Rock...stuff like Disturbed, slipknot, lamb of god, ramstein, chevelle, and Korn...Any similar artists...especially rap?

Replies

• If you like Rammstein why not Eisbrecher or OOMPH!

Dossche is ok but hard to find; also they speak very fast German, hard to keep up.
  • dcarr67
    dcarr67 Posts: 1,403
    Hard to get edgier than Korn. Avenge 7 fold maybe. Thats the same kind of *kitten* I listen to when working out also. My wife says I am getting to old for it..LOL
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,902 Member
    Blue grass.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • danger2oneself2
    ^ naw fuk that heavy music keeps testosterone levels healthy and keeps blood pressure in heart attack range
  • I love some Filthy Hardstyle, And I agree Rock is the go to music genre when lifting.

Check out Devildriver

Awesome track

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tP_I2q3zDY

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hez7bGbutBs
  • danger2oneself2
    If you like Rammstein why not Eisbrecher or OOMPH!

Dossche is ok but hard to find; also they speak very fast German, hard to keep up.

Just listened to die welt gehort mir by Dossche...love it man thanks!
  • danger2oneself2
    Blue grass.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

Your sarcasm leaves me ROfL'ing every time....priceless :laugh:
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    is my favorite for listening to while working out....Any suggestions for music that is similar to Immortal technique, Tech n9ne, eminem, and for Rock...stuff like Disturbed, slipknot, lamb of god, ramstein, chevelle, and Korn...Any similar artists...especially rap?

Rap/Hip Hop: Anyone on the Strange Music label which is owned by Tech... so Prozak, Hopspin, Krizz Kaliko, Brotha Lynch, Ces Cru, Mayday.

I can list a bunch of metal bands, but most of what I listen to makes those mainstream rock bands sound like classical.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    I have always thought that Insane Clown Posse is about as offensive as it gets, but maybe I am out of touch these days?
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    There was this band called Helmet I used to listen to in high school. It's old school, but it's pretty crazy stuff. I went through an angry teenager phase. :)
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    What about Otep, Static-x, Gojira

I don't know *kitten* when it comes to hiphop
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Chamira, Cradle of Filth, Pantera

For rap... South Park Mexicans. Listen to "wiggy wiggy".
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    determined by mudvayne is my workout theme song!! other good ones are FFDP, killswitch engage kitty and justin beiber. hehe, I made a funny!! :-) \m/
  • LolBroScience
    What about Otep, Static-x, Gojira

I don't know *kitten* when it comes to hiphop

Gojira is one of my favorite bands :)
  • doronajay
    doronajay Posts: 222 Member
    There was this band called Helmet I used to listen to in high school. It's old school, but it's pretty crazy stuff. I went through an angry teenager phase. :)
    Helmet! I still listen to Meantime often...great album.

Die Krupps was one of Rammstein's predecessors--you might like them for good EBM/metal. They have a new one out later this month--I'm excited to hear it. Snippets are up at http://www.die-krupps.de/news.html

As far as Immortal Technique--Diabolic (of course), Canibus, Akir, Jedi Mind Tricks...anything on the Def Jux label (esp. Cannibal Ox, Mr. Lif/Perceptionists, anything with El-P at the helm!).
  • mayaocean
    mayaocean Posts: 355 Member
    Immortal tech is not gory/offensive, lawl.

You might like:
    K-Koke
    Movado
    Vybz Kartel
    Collie Buddz
  • primal_cupcakes
    primal_cupcakes Posts: 280 Member
    It's not really gory, offensive (I'm not easily offended) or vulgar, but I'm all about thrash metal when I lift:

Slayer, obviously
    Suicidal Tendencies
    Metallica
    And of course VENOM

Also get into some black metal and death metal when I work out, but the genre lines get all blurred and hard to define.
  • chad_phillips1123
    chad_phillips1123 Posts: 229 Member
    Rammstein
    Movado
    GWAR
    Insane Clown Posse
  • LolBroScience
    I'll throw out my metal contributions....

Allegaeon (incredible)
    Gojira
    Amon Amarth
    Degradead
    Arch Enemy
    Dreamshade
    Ex Deo
    Kataklysm
    Illdisposed
    Heaven Shall Burn
    Naeera
    Norther
    Disarmonia Mundi
    Scary Symmetery
    Dark Tranquillity
    Trivium (old stuff)
    In Flames (old stuff)
    In Mourning
    Insomnium
    Machine Head
    Mechina
    Parkway Drive
    Mors Principium Est
    Sylosis
    Rise to Fall
    Meshuggah

blah blah blah I can keep going, hah.
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member

I'm not very helpful with rap, but heavy metal...Have you tried Goatwhore, Cannibal Corpse, Dying Fetus, Necrophagist, Cumbeast, the last three of those are grotesque. At the moment I'm really enjoying Battlecross, Amon Amarth, In Flames, Turisas, Iced Earth, Cradle of Filth, Corrosion of Conformity, and you can never go wrong with the classics like Slayer, Testament, Motorhead, Iron Maiden, Morbid Angel, or Obituary.

And I cannot believe I forgot Celtic Frost, Sepultura, Kreator, and Exodus...