What is your favorite tv show to watch at dinner?

Options
My favorite show to watch is either Cops or ESPN

what do you like to watch?

Replies

• Flabulousss
    Options
    I just like to focus on eating personally. Distractions make me cranky. lol
  • Slim_strategy
    Options
    Adventure Time, One Piece, Game of thrones .. the list goes on
  • ohellotheresa
    Options
    whatever show I happen to be binge watching on netflix. right now I'm watching New Girl, I also liked American Horror Story, and House of Cards was awesome to watch, but specifically what I might watch during DINNER is probably PBS News Hour or some other news station.. it just depends I guess!
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    Sunday ~ Once upon a Time
    Monday night ~ raw
    Tuesday ~ supernatural
    Wednesday ~ reruns of Reba or Family Fued w/ Steve Harvey
    Thursday ~ Glee/Impact Wrestling
    Friday ~ Smackdown/Haven
    Saturday ~ Whatever stand-up is on Comedy Central.
  • ThatOperaGirl
    ThatOperaGirl Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Don't know if it's weird or not, but I love watching shows like Supersize vs Superskinny, Secret Eaters, and Man Vs Food while eating if I'm home by myself. Apparently, all I can think about at mealtimes is food! :tongue:
  • HeyGoRun
    HeyGoRun Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Whatever is on Nick at night
  • LBNOakland
    LBNOakland Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    No watching TV at dinner! WIth 4 kids, dinner time is talk about your day time. Scientific studies prove families who eat dinner together have less problems with drugs, peer pressure, etc. Besides, I cook for an army and my kids know their friends are always welcome. I am amazed how many NEVER sit together as a family for dinner!!! no phones at table either!
  • KimberlyinMN
    KimberlyinMN Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    No TV during meals. Actually, we have several evenings where we don't have the TV on. We don't even have cable or satellite - just the over-the-air digital and Netflix. (Well, and I have a couple of shows that I like via the Google Play store.)
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    Eating while watching TV is a really good way to get into mindless over eating.
  • yarwell
    yarwell Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

+1
  • Smallbluepebble
    Smallbluepebble Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    We don't watch TV whilst eating. We use the time to all sit together at the table and catch up.

We have friends who think it odd that we don't have a TV in our kitchen/diner or in our bedroom for that matter!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options

Not if you weigh your portion beforehand and don't get seconds... just saying.

I typically don't watch tv while eating, it's either at the dining table or surfing the web (or I guess occasionally watching some shows on Netflix, I'm catching up on Supernatural right now).
  • LBNOakland
    LBNOakland Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    We don't watch TV whilst eating. We use the time to all sit together at the table and catch up.

We have friends who think it odd that we don't have a TV in our kitchen/diner or in our bedroom for that matter!

Same here!! One tv in den and one in living room. 4 kids with no tvs in bedrooms. They are just fine! Their friends don't seem to mind watching tv with us. Our house is the hang out. Maybe they like some parental interaction!