Back after taking a break....

Hello all!

I will have been on MFP for a year in January. I did the 1200 cal thing at first, lost 15 lbs, slowly went up to 1500-1700 cals, gained ti all back, and got a little too obsessed with calories that I didn't have the energy to meet my fitness goals. So anyway, I took time off, reevaluated, and I am back. This time I am going to focus on my macros which is more of a challenge than calories because I am a card fiend! I am also a pescatarian now, where I was pure vegetarian before. My goal is under 100 carbs a day, while meeting my protein and healthy fats goal. I am always hungry and am always way under in fats, so this time around I am going to up the avocado, nuts, coconut oil, and 2% fage yogurt and knock out pastas and bread as best as I can. Feel free to add me! I am back to logging every day and I try to be attentive and read people's diaries and comment on good fitness days! I work out about 3 times a week, cardio and weights. Doing my first half marathon NOV 2nd. I also loooove to cook and love new recipes :)

To our health!

Hannah