21 years old - New account, new determination >:D

Hiya there :)

So, I was on here before and tracking daily and under target.. and then I started not really tracking anymore and getting off path. There were a lot of demanding stress-related events that consumed my time and energy. I looked at my account and it just brought me down, so I decided to have a fresh start with some new, motivating friends. I intend on being a daily user again and, once my shin splints heal, hit the gym again four to five times a week like I did before.

Hope we can really help each other out. I love people who comment and are willing to kick my butt in gear when necessary. I'd love to help you guys out as well :)

Replies

• Via_14
    Via_14 Posts: 992 Member
    Like you attitude and conviction! All the best!
  • Nix_Way
    Nix_Way Posts: 201 Member
    Hi! I comment often (altho I don't think I'm that great at kicking butt. More like being positive) and log daily. I love the accountability I feel from all my MFPals. It really motivates me to give it my all day after day! Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • I'm trying to do something different. Doing it on my own the last 6 months hasn't done a darn thing. That's why I'm here. Sometimes it's nice to have another cheerleader. I'm all for swapping motivation. I sent you a request.