question about wearing high heels at different weights

Options
For those of you who have lost a lot of weight and could not wear high heels in the beginning because of the extra weight making it too painful, around approximately what weight did you find wearing heels to be bearable? Or is this just a pipe dream of mine? :laugh:

I'm 5'5", if it makes a difference.

Replies

• stefjc
    stefjc Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I'm the same height as you and am currently saddened beyond all reason..... my lovely shoes no longer fit MY FEET HAVE LOST WEIGHT!

At my highest I would wear a 2inch heel and feel it at the end of the day. Now I wear them for longer and don't feel a thing. I was going to start wearing my more adventurous heels but, as I said, the shoes simply don't fit any more :(

But I am happily into not just higher heels but more precarious heels too. It got easier once I got to about 190lbs. Now I am looking forward to next summer and new shoes :D
  • thistimewillbedifferent
    Options
    Thanks! 190 lbs is actually within reach -- I'll give it a try when I get there and see how it feels. I was wondering about the feet losing weight thing -- a couple times recently, one of my shoes has come off while I'm walking, as if they were too big, which didn't make sense to me...unless my feet have indeed lost weight...