Motivation????

Options
Everyone has there own reason to loose the weight and keep it off. I find it hard to stay motivated at some times and notice it chaning all the time. I first started thanks to my wife loosing weight and she did good, then we had a daughter and I want to keep up with her and show her a health way of living. Now I do it for me and that has been the best way I have lost about 25 lbs and noticed changes in my self, my pants are to loose and looking in the mirror I like what I see. Just curious to see what everyone's motivation is, and that they are still motivated. Keep going strong :)

Replies

• LBNOakland
    LBNOakland Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Today, I bought a new suit. For the first time in DECADES, there was no X in the size!!!! What an incredible rush!! :bigsmile:
  • blakejohn
    blakejohn Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    some days are better then others, when I don't feel like hitting the gym I try to think of how I'm going to feel after the workout, some days I don't make it and take an unplanned day off, my main motivation is the way I feel the high i get from lifting more then I did before or running faster. then i also like the looks from other people, it's kind of nice to take your shirt off at the beach and see people looking.

fitting into the same paint size I was in High school is a really good feeling.
  • ron2282
    ron2282 Posts: 2,772 Member
    Options
    My motivation is to get and stay healthy so that my husband and I can start a family.
  • iluvbread
    iluvbread Posts: 104
    Options
    I lost 25 pounds and gained 15 back...my motivation is re-fitting into the clothes i bought and losing the muffin top again so I can fit into the cool clothes I have!
  • ssmom
    ssmom Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I have two sons (4 and 5 months) and I don't want them to be embarrassed of me when they grow up. Although thin or not I can still be embarrassing! But I don't want them to be ashamed that their mom is fat. And I come from an eating family and weight is an issue for most of my family members so I don't want my kids to go through that. I'm hoping in changing myself I can teach my kids a somewhat healthy lifestyle. We still have our chocolate and goodies but have plenty of healthy stuff too and get our exercise!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!