Who's on the 90 day challenge Body by Vi

I am so excited to tell everyone I know that ask me how are you losing your weight! I love the support of the men and women on here as well as the motivation. I am a member of a gym and my fitness trainer told me about the challenge and what I love about it its only has 90 calories Total Fat 1G, saturated Fat 0G, Trans Fat 0G, cholesterol 15 MG, sodium 75 MG, potassium 125MG, Total Carbohydrate 7G, dietary fiber 5G, sugars 1G, protein12G and all the vitamins and minerals A, c, calcium, iron, vitamin d, e, k, thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, b6, folate, vitamin b12, bioton, pantothentic acid, phosphorus, iodine, magnesium, chromium, molbdenum . I have vompletely stopped my multi vitamin because the vi-shape shake has all the essentials our bodies need. On my bag it saus for weight losd management & healty nutrition contains non gmo soy protein (the estrogen has been removed makimg it safe for men ) The best part is its heart smart anyone can drink this Diebetics those with high blood pressure , heart patients, bariactric patients. .. What really makes me giggle is my cravings are far and few I feel full for hours . I mix my 2 shakes a day with strawberries bananas it tadte like ice cream and for the remainder of my day I snack wise and eat a healthy dinner or lunch I switch it up so I dont plateau. I have lost 21 pounds in 15 days and I feel amazing im losing fat and building muscle and losing inches. Its truel amazing to see your self transform. ..... This is my second 90 day challenge the first 90 I lost 59 pounds so I started over! Sorry to ramble but im so excited about my results. Feel free to add me and inbox me