5t 130pound women (or thereabouts) what is your TDEE?

Options
My stats:

CW: 59kg/130lbs
GW:50kg/110lbs
Height: 152cm/5ft
Activity level: Sedentary because I'm attempting a metabolic reset
Current cals per day: I have slowly increased from 100-ish to 1900 over the last 4 weeks

After realising my inability to lose weight was due to netting 800-100 cals a day for a long time, I have upped my calls each week since and am now up to 1900. I'm not really exercising intentionally aside from easy 40 minute walks everyday or every other day. so I put my stats into several tree and bmr calculators and come up with a maintenance of 1720-1850 cals. I'm doing the eat more to lose weight program, where you slowly up your cals to TDEE maintenance in order to reset your metabolism, before cutting and resuming weight loss. You're supposed to gain weight slightly during the process. Well, it's been a month and I'm down 1 kg/2 lbs, no gain yet.

Am I supposed to keep increasing until the scales show a gain and then 'feel' my way back down to my TDEE, or should I stick to what all the calculators tell me is my TDEE maintenance, which is where I'm at right now pretty much? I want to do the reset properly, summer's around the corner and I don't want to have to resume a reset when the weather is hot!

P.S: it' so hard to eat this much food, I'm constantly resorting to coconut oil to eat up all the calories

Replies

• socioseguro
    socioseguro Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Hi

I am assuming when you mentioned "100 calories" you mean one thousand.

I am 4ft 11 . I succesfully lost 20 pounds over 15 months.

I use TDEE minus 15% . My daily calorie goal will vary like this

My rest day: TDEE- 15% for sedentary level

Day with workout on my own: TDEE-15% for moderately active

Day with personal trainer: TDEE-15% for highly active

Good luck in your journey