Hair cut before and after journey (LOTS of photos)

Options
13»

Replies

• aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    Yay! It looks awesome. I got mine cut at Great Clips when I donated mine too! Although mine was nowhere near as long as yours! Your head must feel so light! And I bet brushing is fun. You start going and then it just stops! I love the new cut. It's so stylish! Have you gotten your little certificate yet? Get it framed. It's such a nice thing to look at. Makes you grateful and proud everyday.
  • Xtinesky
    Xtinesky Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You look adorable! Big congrats on your donation and losing 55 pounds... you are so near the halfway mark to your goal!
  • graceire
    graceire Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Your hair is gorgeous, both before and after! Love the new shorter cut--I think that it makes you look more mature, still young, just a little more 'adult.' {hope that came across okay...}
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    I wanted to thank everyone single one of your for your kind words. Just went through and read what everyone had to say. Can't believe I didn't get a guy tell me that he thinks long hair is so sexy because many people in real life told me this. Lol :)

And on another note I am sorry to hear how many of you had cancer yourself or had a family member who had it. I am happy to hear about family members that lived through but saddened but those of you that CA did take one of your love ones.

Hope I encourage a few with long hair to get it all cut off, you can do it :)

Oh and those that ask how I keep my hair healthy and how I got it so long. Firstly this may sound silly but don't get it cut so often when people say they get it cut monthly but they are trying to grow it out. I ask why so often they say that's what they say to do. I always wonder who they is because my guess is the hairdressers which there motivate is to get more haircuts there for more money. I get my done about two times a year. Also for awhile I used horse shampoo once or twice a week which somewhat helped it grow. Also I don't watch it daily about every other day. For those of you who's hair get oily which that's me use baby powder at the roots to soak up the oil. I suggest doing this on a day where you have time to shower the first time because it takes some practice and don't be dressed until after you do it. Feel free to message me if you want some more info or have questions.
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    You are so sweet! What a great idea to give to locks of love.
  • lessofme43
    lessofme43 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the weight loss and the new, younger looking haircut!
  • BethAnnC448
    BethAnnC448 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    That was a wonderful thing to do and you look fabulous !
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,611 Member
    Options
    First- Great job on your journey! Wishing you continued success.
    Second- The hair cut looks wonderful! I love that you have made a positive change AND donated it to a wonderful cause!

Keep up the wonderful work!
  • make_it_so
    make_it_so Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I bet the hair cut took a few more pounds off haha! You look great!