Graze Code...I finally got in!!!

Options

Replies

• sandefitz
    Options
    I am trying it because I like getting surprises in the mail. LOL

If anyone needs a code, mine is for the US: RP6K34GKP

Thanks so much! I have been dying to try this! Your code worked for me!
  • sylwheat
    sylwheat Posts: 125
    Options
    I'm in, thanks Samantha - here is my code for the US: XM15Y3TTP
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    Here's a US code for four people: 1C7DNJVMP
    Thanks, the code worked. :D
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    I am trying it because I like getting surprises in the mail. LOL

If anyone needs a code, mine is for the US: RP6K34GKP

Thanks so much! I have been dying to try this! Your code worked for me!

You're quite welcome! I think I only have one more use left.
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I'm a huge GRAZE fan. I got in under the US "preview" a long time ago (they were still shipping from the UK). It's been fantastic for many months!
  • mrsg2006
    mrsg2006 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Here's a US code for four people: 1C7DNJVMP

Thank you!!!
    Your code worked for me!
  • socajam
    socajam Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    For those of you who do not know, Graze is a company that sends boxes of healthy snacks for only $6 with FREE SHIPPING!!!. They now are open in the US!!! I have been waiting months to get in as you have to have a code. I got my code this morning and signed up!!! I was given a code that I can share with friends that is good for only 4 people. I am sharing it here for folks that are interested. The website is www.graze.com and my code to share is H1XHVR3LP or you can cut and paste this URL:

https://www.graze.com/us/p/H1XHVR3LU

The stuff is so healthy they have to use margarine as their oil of choice - no thanks.
  • Onesnap
    Options
    Ummmmm I just browsed their food

All of this is available at your local supermarket, and dried fruits and nuts should not be your go to snacks

Why not try whole fruit and veggies?

They don't have a secret code.

I can't tell my mates I've got it and they can't have it.

I have to think about what to buy.

I have to decide if a food is healthy or not BY MYSELF (scary).

I have to leave my house to buy it.

I travel a lot and their snacks make it so I have easy snacks on the go. And since the packages are clear (and not foil) they make it through airport security EASY. If you pack snacks like a granola bar or something in a foil packet that = getting your bags searched. They just pack really well and for me it's worth every penny.

I would spend a lot more if I was buying my own dried fruit and nuts and mixing it up (and often would not get through the whole bag before it gets stale so more would go to waste). Plus, it's easy to log! And the dippers with the sauces--that is not something you can find anywhere!
  • emergencytennis
    emergencytennis Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    For those of you who do not know, Graze is a company that sends boxes of healthy snacks for only $6 with FREE SHIPPING!!!. They now are open in the US!!! I have been waiting months to get in as you have to have a code. I got my code this morning and signed up!!! I was given a code that I can share with friends that is good for only 4 people. I am sharing it here for folks that are interested. The website is www.graze.com and my code to share is H1XHVR3LP or you can cut and paste this URL:

https://www.graze.com/us/p/H1XHVR3LU

The stuff is so healthy they have to use margarine as their oil of choice - no thanks.

Heretic you die! Eat the seeds!
  • emergencytennis
    Options

All of this is available at your local supermarket, and dried fruits and nuts should not be your go to snacks

I travel a lot and their snacks make it so I have easy snacks on the go. And since the packages are clear (and not foil) they make it through airport security EASY. If you pack snacks like a granola bar or something in a foil packet that = getting your bags searched. They just pack really well and for me it's worth every penny.

I would spend a lot more if I was buying my own dried fruit and nuts and mixing it up (and often would not get through the whole bag before it gets stale so more would go to waste). Plus, it's easy to log! And the dippers with the sauces--that is not something you can find anywhere!

I don't know how often you travel, but really, granola bars packed in foil holding you up at Customs?
  • mdgivens
    mdgivens Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Since I used a code from here, here's my US code: LGD76257P
  • smithcarola
    smithcarola Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm in, thanks Samantha - here is my code for the US: XM15Y3TTP

Thank you, Samantha!!
  • Onesnap
    Options

I don't know how often you travel, but really, granola bars packed in foil holding you up at Customs?

YES. I fly several times/week this time of year.

I used to always get pulled out of line at the X-ray scanner to have my bag searched. I could not figure it out. I thought it was because I always traveled by myself or often bought tickets last minute, that kind of thing.

One day I decided to ask a very nice TSA person to see what the deal was.

(TSA is the agency in the US that does the security scans)

Anyway, she asked me if I always fly with a granola bar or Nutragrain bar in my bag. I said "why yes I do!" She informed me that in the scan that foil wrapped bar shows up as metal (duh) and even people that have Hershey kisses in their bag end up having to get searched (shows up as little metal balls).

Since then I've been putting KIND bars or something similar (clear wrap) and GRAZE punnets in recent times. It works like a charm.

The more you know, right?
  • emergencytennis
    Options

YES. I fly several times/week this time of year.

I used to always get pulled out of line at the X-ray scanner to have my bag searched. I could not figure it out. I thought it was because I always traveled by myself or often bought tickets last minute, that kind of thing.

One day I decided to ask a very nice TSA person to see what the deal was.

(TSA is the agency in the US that does the security scans)

Anyway, she asked me if I always fly with a granola bar or Nutragrain bar in my bag. I said "why yes I do!" She informed me that in the scan that foil wrapped bar shows up as metal (duh) and even people that have Hershey kisses in their bag end up having to get searched (shows up as little metal balls).

Since then I've been putting KIND bars or something similar (clear wrap) and GRAZE punnets in recent times. It works like a charm.

The more you know, right?

Sounds legit.

It is easier to declare your food and have it in your hand as your get to Customs. They say 'Any food?" You say "This stuff."

They wave you through.

If you want to think that buying into a fad box eases your overseas travel then I won't argue with you.
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    here's one: 6QFWD717P
  • Onesnap
    Options

Sounds legit.

It is easier to declare your food and have it in your hand as your get to Customs. They say 'Any food?" You say "This stuff."

They wave you through.

If you want to think that buying into a fad box eases your overseas travel then I won't argue with you.

When I'm on a 7-8 hour flight I'm not going to pack my snacks in my checked bag. They are going in my carry-on bag that goes through the scanner. We're talking domestic travel.

There's no such thing in the States of you "showing your food" and "getting waved through." You (and your carry-on bags) have to go through an x-ray scanner.

When I travel out of the US I know not to bring food in and out of the country. That's a big no-no and it really will delay you in security if we're talking perishable food. You can't fly into (and out of) other countries with dairy products, fruits, veggies etc. I once accidentally had a small wheel of cheese from Scotland and made it back through. Even crossing back from Canada--they used to be really strict about coolers.

For me it works. With domestic travel there's not often food on flights (unless flying Virgin America or JetBlue). Healthy snacks that can make it through security are a MUST. Call Graze what you want. Call it a fad but for me it makes my travel life MUCH easier and makes it less likely that the fast food in the airport will be tempting. :)
  • Tiernan1212
    Tiernan1212 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    Since I used a code from here, here's my US code: LGD76257P

Thanks, I got in with your code!

Here's mine: TIERNA8JP
  • missdibs1
    missdibs1 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options

While I was trying to give sound advice with a positive spin (save $$$) I can''t help it LOL

So true!
  • prjoy98
    prjoy98 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the codes peeps!
    Cant wait to try it!
  • thinklivebefree
    thinklivebefree Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Try is out with my code!!! EARLH6W4U