Looking for friends CUTTING

Options
2»

Replies

• funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    Actually just got done with my cut. Now bulking for the next 4 months.
  • cdahl383
    cdahl383 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    After a lifetime of bulking, I too have decided to start cutting haha!

I'm actually doing the same thing right now. Eating at a 20% deficit, lifting 4 times a week and lifting as heavy as I can, eating a higher amount of protein, and trying to shed the fat off my body while retaining most of my lean body mass. Based on my estimates I think I need to drop about 30-35 lbs though to get down around 10-13% bodyfat, so I have a ways to go. I'm giving myself until next spring (April/May) to get there and aiming for around 1 lb loss per week.

Good luck to you and keep us posted on your progress!
  • thomasebdrup
    Options
    Actually just got done with my cut. Now bulking for the next 4 months.

looks awesome brother! Good luck with your bulk. Train hard!!
  • thomasebdrup
    Options

I'm actually doing the same thing right now. Eating at a 20% deficit, lifting 4 times a week and lifting as heavy as I can, eating a higher amount of protein, and trying to shed the fat off my body while retaining most of my lean body mass. Based on my estimates I think I need to drop about 30-35 lbs though to get down around 10-13% bodyfat, so I have a ways to go. I'm giving myself until next spring (April/May) to get there and aiming for around 1 lb loss per week.

Sounds awesome. I wish you the best of luck! Im gonna eat with 500 cal def. and train arround 6 times a week. Need to loose arround 4 kg. Then i wil see how i look and if i need to go lower!
  • cdahl383
    cdahl383 Posts: 726 Member
    Options

Sounds awesome. I wish you the best of luck! Im gonna eat with 500 cal def. and train arround 6 times a week. Need to loose arround 4 kg. Then i wil see how i look and if i need to go lower!

Wow man I'm jealous, wish I only had to lose 9 lbs or so. You should be able to do that in a couple months, maybe less. Good luck!
  • thomasebdrup
    Options
    this is my first ever cut, so i dont rly know how low i need to go to look shredded while staying within a healthy range ofc. so i will see, i might need to go lower! So far im very motivated and i dont have many struggles sticking to the daily calories. just need to eat alow of salats to keep a good food volume :)

Wow man I'm jealous, wish I only had to lose 9 lbs or so. You should be able to do that in a couple months, maybe less. Good luck!
  • Sandigesha
    Sandigesha Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Cutting as in losing weight overall, or trying to get more definition in your muscles?

I think he is trying to get toned.
    kek. not sure if srs.

I was joking. It's obvious, when men cut, we try to lose fat, while maintain/even gain muscle. Sometimes that happens, even the weight stays the same. (I went from 16 to 13 bodyfat in last month, losing only 1 kilo of overall weight)
  • SAC0O3
    SAC0O3 Posts: 95
    Options
    I wouldn't mind. Particularly because you are from Denmark lol. I am always going to Sweden, nice to chat with a neighbor :P
This discussion has been closed.