Nature Box?

Options
klmab9
klmab9 Posts: 15 Member
Has anyone tried Nature Box? I was thinking about ordering it, since snacking is my biggest weakness!

Replies

• KateK8LoseW8
    KateK8LoseW8 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    I do! Everything they've sent has been delicious. Granted, not a whole lot of it is very low-calorie, so if you eat a very small amount of calories, you'd have to make sure to go onto their website and manually select what snacks you want based on the nutritional information. I still recommend letting them surprise you with one snack though. Everything is very minimally processed, low-sodium, and really really crazy tasty.
  • spoiledpuppies
    spoiledpuppies Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    I looked into them, but actually since snacking is also a weakness for me, I decided against ordering. I've gotten into a pretty good routine of not snacking much if at all most days. Having more options around--no matter how healthy--would just be challenging for me.
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    I do! Everything they've sent has been delicious. Granted, not a whole lot of it is very low-calorie, so if you eat a very small amount of calories, you'd have to make sure to go onto their website and manually select what snacks you want based on the nutritional information. I still recommend letting them surprise you with one snack though. Everything is very minimally processed, low-sodium, and really really crazy tasty.

Awesome, glad to hear good feedback on this. I love the idea of all these different snacks delivered to your doorstep so i signed up for graze box yesterday, and just now for nature box.

when i signed up it gave me a link and said "When you share NatureBox with your friends, you can give them 50% off their first month and get a $10 account credit for yourself!"

so if anyone else is interested, here is the link: http://fbuy.me/moyB
  • jrosed
    jrosed Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've been a subscriber for a few months now--love NatureBox!

Tip: immediately portion out the snacks into servings as soon as you get your box. Helps a ton against binge snacking.
  • OMGeeeHorses
    OMGeeeHorses Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I use www.graze.com

I would guess its close to nature box, never heard of it. :)

Code: 2V2ZW9GTP

use the code and your first box is free!
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    I use www.graze.com

I would guess its close to nature box, never heard of it. :)

I just signed up for graze box yesterday, and minutes ago i signed up for Nature Box. Since they carry different items i figured i'd give them both a try and see which one i like better. (What can i say, i like snacks!)

The main difference seems to be that Graze Boxes are 4 single serving sizes a box for $6, whereas Nature Boxes are full size bags and you get 5 bags for $19.95 a month. They both look interesting and i saw positive reviews on both.