SO Frustrated!

Options
I was doing great the first half of the summer, losing 12 pounds and exercising every day. I got down to 168 and was SO proud of myself!! But the last few weeks I've been so busy, working and trying to relax a bit more (with food and drink) and I've gone back up to 175!! I can't believe it. I'm so dissappointed in myself after all my hard work :(
Anyone else going through this?

Replies

• Qbanldy
    Qbanldy Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Awwww the weight roller coaster that so many, including myself, get on, and off, and on again... and off. Be kind to yourself, forgive yourself and get back on your healthy eating habit way of life. You did it once, and you can do it again! Stop beating yourself up over 7 pounds. Some people don't realize until they have gained 20 or 30. I've lost the same 10 pounds a hundred times, even though I feel so great when they are off. :mad: Don't give up, regroup and get back into your healthy routine!
    :flowerforyou:
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,022 Member
    Options
    Yes, I have gone through this I lost alot of weight quite a few years ago and due to medical problems, meds, being lazy, eating comfort food I gained it all back over several years. It is so frustrating but the only thing you can do is get back on track. Dont give up you can do this
  • crobby
    crobby Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the motivation you guys! I'm back on course and some how dropped 4 pounds real quick!
    Good luck!!