Restrict/Binge/Purge someone help me

Options
Ok I don't want to be flamed for this I know mfp is weird about eating disorder talk but seriously this is not in promotion of it I have issues I feel like I want to die because I'm so fat. I had a bad binge purge episode a few days ago and decided to change my diet and not freak out over food but something now clicked in my brain telling me I'm fat and need to lose a lot of weight and get down to like 86 pounds. I just need someone to talk me out of this crap you don't have to be my friend being my friend would be a HUGE burden trust me.

Replies

• wild_wild_life
    wild_wild_life Posts: 1,334 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm sorry you're going through this. Do you have anyone you can talk to in real life? I don't know how much help I or anyone here can be, although I know a lot of people here have been where you are.

I'm sure that you know that the issues you have with your weight are not really about your weight -- by losing weight in an unhealthy way you are just compounding the problem by making yourself physically ill. It's not going to make you feel better. It's going to make it worse.

I hope you can get some real help with this. :flowerforyou: