Anybody wanna connect on other sites?

Options
servingthealiens
servingthealiens Posts: 144 Member
Thought it may be fun to link up on other sites. I only use Facebook for people I know personally, and due to a bit of self-consciousness don't friend people here unless I either know them personally or we get to know each other on the boards. ButZ my Twitter is kind of a free for all and I accept mostly everyone. I am servingthealien there. Feel free to post whatever contact deets you're comfy with.

Replies

• BOGmama2010
    BOGmama2010 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I think that is a great idea. You can find me on FB under Lisa Washington
  • Becka77
    Becka77 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Rebecka Melson on Facebook and BecksTweets on Twitter.
  • Blossom01
    Blossom01 Posts: 658
    Options
    This will be fun You may find me on FB under "Blossom Love"
  • DKWaggoner
    DKWaggoner Posts: 185
    Options
    I am Deb Dodd on facebook & I see your profile pic is a white cat..I have one that looks just like that..hope we can become friends
  • Blossom01
    Options
    Hey servingthealiens and Deb, I have a white cat that looks like that two her name is Serafina and she has the most beautiful blue eyes a cat can have. She just had kittens 3 gray and one white with 3 black spots on her head. We rescued Serafina when she was a baby and she has been a good model in taking pictures and is very obedient. We love her dearly…:smile:
  • taijade
    taijade Posts: 38
    Options
    Hey servingthealiens and Deb, I have a white cat that looks like that two her name is Serafina and she has the most beautiful blue eyes a cat can have. She just had kittens 3 gray and one white with 3 black spots on her head. We rescued Serafina when she was a baby and she has been a good model in taking pictures and is very obedient. We love her dearly…:smile:

Are you a fan of the His Dark Materials trilogy by Phillip Pullman by any chance? :happy:

My Twitter is the same as my name on here if anybody wishes to follow me there!
    I do suck at keeping it updated though =\
  • Blossom01
    Options

Are you a fan of the His Dark Materials trilogy by Phillip Pullman by any chance? :happy:

My Twitter is the same as my name on here if anybody wishes to follow me there!
    I do suck at keeping it updated though =\

NO I do not know who he is. What would make you think that?:blushing:
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I am Ruffio77 on Twitter but warning if you follow me you will get a lot of sports (Twins and Vikings and Nascar) tweets.
  • KimSchnizleinWECHANGED
    Options
    I'm on Fb under Kimberly J. Schnizlein .... All friends welcome!!
  • weightogojen
    Options
    Yeahhhhh I am all about Facebook :) I am Jennifer Strevel Cooper on facebook and under Twitter I am Cooperjm and I have a Blog if anyones interested?
  • DKWaggoner
    DKWaggoner Posts: 185
    Options
    My white cat has 1 blue eye and 1 green eye..its very cool!
  • eveunderground
    eveunderground Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I'm eveunderground on twitter (though I'll be honest I don't really get twitter yet, so have not done much on there), I also have a blog eveunderground.blogspot.com