Great American Cookie

Options
While I was ordering my healthy grilled chicken sandwich and fruit cup from Chick-fil-a in the mall, I got a whiff of the Great American Cookie Co next to it and used it being that TOM as a mental excuse to have a cookie. I chose a big Chewy Chocolate Supreme and, AFTER enjoying it back at work, I looked it up. According to a diet facts website, it only contains 200 calories?! Can this be true? I was prepared to feel really bad and shocked, but that's not too bad at all...

mmmm

Replies

• kerikitkat
    kerikitkat Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    While I was ordering my healthy grilled chicken sandwich and fruit cup from Chick-fil-a in the mall, I got a whiff of the Great American Cookie Co next to it and used it being that TOM as a mental excuse to have a cookie. I chose a big Chewy Chocolate Supreme and, AFTER enjoying it back at work, I looked it up. According to a diet facts website, it only contains 200 calories?! Can this be true? I was prepared to feel really bad and shocked, but that's not too bad at all...

mmmm
  • MFS27
    MFS27 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I looked it up too, and seems like it is 200 calories (too good to be true??) LOL. Anyways, provided the cookie you ate was 1.6 oz (that's what the web calorie counter said equaled 1 serving), then you're in the clear!

*Makes mental note to visit chick-a-fil-a soon...*
  • jpwarner
    jpwarner Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Have to watch that portion size. So many products fool you thinking the severing size is the container (cookie) when it can be multi parts of it. I.E 1 cookie = 3 severing. *evil thought*